Thread: Negotiations

Rookie

Negotiations

So next season i'll be able to use negotiations and i want to know.Can managers that are a level under than me(For example when i'm 5 and they are 4) negotiate with me?If yes they can buy any player or only scout or perfect and lower rating player?Can i negiotiate with managers higher than 1 level?For example i got an 18 lvl friend,can i negotiate with him for a player?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by killeralexis View Post
    So next season i'll be able to use negotiations and i want to know.

1. Can managers that are a level under than me(For example when i'm 5 and they are 4) negotiate with me?

2. If yes they can buy any player or only scout or perfect and lower rating player?

3. Can i negiotiate with managers higher than 1 level? For example i got an 18 lvl friend,can i negotiate with him for a player?
    To answer your questions:

1. Yes they can (I'm level 6 and have managers at level 4 make offers for my players. Usually crap ones). They can only bid for the highest possible quality that 5* can give them (for example, a level 4 player can only go for Q39 at their level as it is the highest point of a 5*, just like you can only bid for a Q44 at your level as it is the highest point of a 5*). I sold, what was to me, a 3* DC to a manager who would see him as 5* at level 4 a couple of days ago.

2. They can only negotiate on players that are on their negotiation list UNLESS a manager is on their server and the player is 5* or below.

3. **** no. Who are you, Roman Abramovich?

Hope this helps.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1