Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Seriously slumping, bad time.

Seriously slumping, bad time.

My team is in a serious slump for the past week. Just to give you an idea how much of a drop off this is: I scored 62 goals in the first 16 weeks of league. Since last wednesday here are my results:

Except for Saturday, I haven't been able to score more than 2 goals. 3 league draws in the last 6 matches vs 15 wins, 1 draw in the first 16. My 10 points clear has withered to 4. One game away from making the CL finale.

It's crunch time and my team is fading away.
    ~^~*~^~ My opinions are best when taken with a grain of salt. No iodine added. ~^~*~^~

Pro
    Were you complaining on the forums about the game? It seems that that is the way to lose games..

I had this last season, started getting loads of draws in both the league and champions league in the last 2 weeks of the season, took me a while to wrap the league up because of this and the champions league I had to fight my way towards winning the trophy since I had a draw in the 1st leg of both the quarter-final and the semi-final and in the final I had to come from a goal behind twice to win 3-2.
    shwanko07, Raykco and gtmsnba13 like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I wouldn't be too worried. I only see 1 loss there (CL even). You may not be scoring much but a win's a win.
    Raykco and KoHearts like this.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

I've had a bad couple of days too. I was looking forward to staking my claim for 2nd spot and the CL final.
    Now I'm down in 5th and with a big deficit to overcome in the second leg. Still, not too many injuries and still time to salvage something from this season.

Using the same players all over will tire them. They won't show it but their rate will drop significantly. My ace striker started at 7* and scored 22 goals in 10 league's matches rating 9 fixed. I never got him out main 11 and in the second leg of the league he dropped to score 7 with 5 goals in 10 matches despite reaching the 8* mark. Same went on for all my key players i never rested. Give them couple of days without playing (1 day full rest on just training, 1 day starting fdrom bench using them only second half), they'll get back.
    Raykco likes this.

i had that at the start of the season
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Me too, had a weird start with 2 draws and now I've won the league with only 2 draws and no losses.

I think it's just the game engine throwing bad results at you to make the league more interesting... Happens a lot
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Using the same players all over will tire them. .
    What have you been smoking? Can you be a bit more Captain Obvious? Using any player at any time tires them.

They won't show it but their rate will drop significantly.
    Can you prove this? Oh yeah, they wont show it but somehow you can sense this. Nice. These are computer generated players and tire because they are programmed to. I have a scout ST who performs day in and day out with 1 goal and .5 assists per game in both league and CL, with constant 7 and 9 form ratings. He is certainly not dropping significantly after playing EVERY game, and almost every minute without being subbed.

Same went on for all my key players i never rested. Give them couple of days without playing (1 day full rest on just training, 1 day starting fdrom bench using them only second half), they'll get back.
    Really? so benching a player makes them feel more rested and refreshed and they respond positively by scoring a brace upon their return? You guys make me laugh when you add some personalities and lifelike behaviours to this game. "I benched him because he got a few 6's and 5's for form and now he is getting 7's and 8's regularly." Again, what have you been smoking?
    aiureah and Golden Boys FC like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast