Thread: Friendly's should only be played when accepted by both teams

Friendly's should only be played when accepted by both teams

I'm sick if friendly's being played when I'm not on top 11. There should be an option for when the request is sent if you want to play the friendly, to many times I've had big games coming up and get notice by message there about to be played, I then go on only to see someone has played me at a friendly and reduced the condition of my team and therefore increasing the chance of getting beat in the game I really need to win. This is a big problem for everyone so, FRIENDLY'S SHOULD BE ONLY PLAYED WHEN BOTH TEAMS ACCEPT OR AT LEAST WHEN THE TEAM THAT IS CHALLENGED IS NOTIFIED THAT THERE IS A FRIENDLY BEEN ARRANGED GIVING THE MANAGER TIME TO FIELD HIS SUBS AND RESERVES. GET THIS SORTED TOP 11
    Thanks
    Old manse fc

Banned
    No **** sherlock! Many people have told Nordeus to get their **** in order regarding this issue and they ignore us.

They say that manually accepting an incoming friendly is not a resolution they are thinking about.

What other resolution is there???

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    What other resolution is there???
    A different game that I play does this.. You play the game against your friend but it does not affect their stamina, can't injure them, etc. only for the purpose of seeing how you would fair against them. I would welcome that option. You can still get your packs, skill gain, etc. since you are the one arranging the friendly but they would not. On a flip side, it would not allow for a live match with your friend where both of you are watching and making subs but it sure as heck beats current system.

Exactly Watson, what we meant to do unfriend everyone our top 11 friend list, pisses me off that much i feel like doing it but what would be the point in playing the game then???, it's one of the other perks to the game, scrubbing your mate in a friendly.
    How hard can it be for them to send you a message that you have a friendly coming up just like they do with your league and cup games.
    Surely can't be to hard to update the system so you get notified of all upcoming games and u should be allowed to make changes in the team in that final 5 mins before kick off!!!!..,,

What games that magic3? and can you play it by app too?