Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Maranwe
  • 1 Post By El Pistolero
  • 2 Post By shwanko07
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Possession in my team does not exceed 20%

Possession in my team does not exceed 20%

I hope to help me: Possession in my team does not exceed 20% .Note that my team is strong And the players in the right position and I am now in the fifth season

Pro
    you are playing an illegal formation, post a screenshot of your formation.

Rookie
    Speaking of which...only people who come to these forums know there is such a thing as "illegal formations". Isn't there a way to either get rid of that or at least let other players know there are certain basic rules to a formation?
    shwanko07 likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Maranwe View Post
    Speaking of which...only people who come to these forums know there is such a thing as "illegal formations". Isn't there a way to either get rid of that or at least let other players know there are certain basic rules to a formation?
    Yes there is but it won't be done unless Mourinho asks for it.

You make a good point, I wouldn't of known of illegal formations if it wasn't for this forum, not that I would of used one anyway.

Kinda stupid, they give you the freedom to do something against the rules lol.

It's like being arrested for something they let you do.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    You make a good point, I wouldn't of known of illegal formations if it wasn't for this forum, not that I would of used one anyway.

Kinda stupid, they give you the freedom to do something against the rules lol.

It's like being arrested for something they let you do.
    spot on .. it should not be allowed simple as that
    El Pistolero and jklm_37 like this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

I think I continue playing this game in hope they might have a massive update with new perks and better instructions but that day may never come.

Banned
    How hard is it for Nordeus to put a game popup when the player saves his formation that states that he is using an illegal formation and a link to illegal formation information?????

like REALLY!

They can put a ****ing popup stating that an unwanted friendly is about to happen in the next 3 minutes, or that the person you want really bad is about to hit the next round of auction, but they cant tell you you are using an illegal formation.

Who is the lead moron in this company? Seriously, how can they run a company that creates a game with so many bugs? Not only that, the bugs NEVER get fixed. Where is the CEO/president in this? I would be opening a can of whoopass on some programmers for not implementing this. This just shows the relative inexperience at providing customers with a quality product, and customer service. And the bigger problem is that they are not learning from the mistakes? they are not even acknowledging them to the customers as if they are part of the game that should be accepted without complaining.

and why am I always coming up with the GOOD ideas? Dont they listen, or should I start to post in Serbian so they dont have to use google translate?

Када менаџер сачува своју формацију, стави јебени искачући прозор да кажем менаџере да имају илегалну формацију!
    Last edited by cracicot; 05-29-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Completely agree. A simple pop up would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    spot on .. it should not be allowed simple as that
    Agreed...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...