Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: is this right or bug?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    if your team sucks .. and are getting lots of bad results .. Nordues assume they are all glory hunters and will not show up !!!
    Read the whole post mate! he has only lost 1 game and 2 draws, top of the table.

Quote Originally Posted by dwayne20 View Post
    Also just to clarify I dont mean im getting 18 fans watching I mean after the game im only gaining 18 fans and 6 fans for away games
    Ok, gaining fans, I believe, does not relate to your ticket prices and unless anyone else indicates otherwise I believe the amount you gain is determined by your League Level and then each game result (win/lose/draw), so reducing ticket price should have no effect (although it will help to get more fans through the gates)
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Apprentice
    You cannot gain more than 18 fans after a victory because you're only level 1.

Apprentice
    im at level 4 and if i go over S6 i dont fill the ground. however my cup prices are more than double that and i sell out
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1

Quote Originally Posted by aiureah View Post
    You cannot gain more than 18 fans after a victory because you're only level 1.
    I see thank you. Came back to this after only recieving 18 fans again surely this must be fixed after upgrading my stadium, parking lot etc I would expect more fans gained due to these upgrades.... otherwise seems pointless until higher level.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dwayne20 View Post
    Also just to clarify I dont mean im getting 18 fans watching I mean after the game im only gaining 18 fans and 6 fans for away games
    I think it is not natural, if you full your home matches, and you win, as I understand you've said, I think you should gain about 70-100 more fans.

Maybe it depends also if you got very good positions at pasts seasons or got well done at Cup and Champions League of this season. Maybe that could be? I don't know about how your team did it...

Quote Originally Posted by LesterMind View Post
    I think it is not natural, if you full your home matches, and you win, as I understand you've said, I think you should gain about 70-100 more fans.

Maybe it depends also if you got very good positions at pasts seasons or got well done at Cup and Champions League of this season. Maybe that could be? I don't know about how your team did it...
    Thanks for a reply.

I joined on the 10th so missed games and lost in first round so maybe thats why. I will hold out next season see how I get on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12