Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By HaHaSa
  • 2 Post By El Pistolero
  • 1 Post By fall

Thread: how to win

Rookie

how to win

after 23 days of league on First Place im on second place now thx to many injuries red cards and losses against weaker teams and i will not finish first place. why?
    BECAUSE I DIDNT BUY TOKEN! the new first place team has a scout player, so he invested many token that he had to buy with real money
    advice, invest real money or you loose

thats how T11 works.lol
    aiureah likes this.

I don't buy tokens and I've won the league and I'm in the Champions League final.

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post
    after 23 days of league on First Place im on second place now thx to many injuries red cards and losses against weaker teams and i will not finish first place. why?
    BECAUSE I DIDNT BUY TOKEN! the new first place team has a scout player, so he invested many token that he had to buy with real money

thats how T11 works.lol
    I'm just finishing level 11. I have bought some tokens every season, and have only 4 trophies (2 League & 2 Champ League), to show for those previous 10 seasons. So even if you spend money here, you can still lose. So that's NOT how it works.

Plus you can have many scout players without spending tokens, if you train your players right.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by HaHaSa View Post

thats how T11 works.lol
    i don't buy tokens too .. never paid a penny and win titles facing teams with scouts
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Apprentice
    when i buy auction player and they reach a 6* they are called 'scout', so i dont think they are just from the scout list
    Raykco likes this.
    CoolioFC - Lvl 13, season 13.
    Squad ave: 75.5
    League Championships: 5 (1,3,6,7,8)
    Champions League:
    Cup: 1