Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By dv8r
  • 1 Post By shwanko07

Thread: Why ****ing extra time for friendly matches?

Rookie

Why ****ing extra time for friendly matches?

Friendly matches lots of times are just to make play some players they could'nt play that day and so give them some minutes.

Sometime just for practice some formations, tactics, and so etc...

So it doesn't matter if the result at minute 90 is draw. No need to get more time tired them with less condition (after there is only 5 points every 3 hours) and so, of course, more risk getting injuries.

SO WHY ****ING **** MUST BE ALWAYS EXTRA TIME IF NO TEAM WINS AT MINUTE 90????
    ITS ANOTHER ****ING STUPIDITY OF TOP ELEVEN MANAGER AND ANOTHER UNREAL THING OF THIS CASH-TOKENS GAME.

I can understand sometimes can exist interest 2 friends play a (friendly) serious match trying to beat one each other. Ok the, YOU WANT TO SATISFY THOSE TIMES? OK. PUT THE OPTION!!!!!! PUT IT!!! BUT WHERE IS THE OPTION??? IS IT TOO HIDE I CAN'T SEE IT???

BECAUSE OF THOSE TIMES, WE MUST GET ****ED TO PLAY EXTRATIME EVERY AND EVERY ****ING TIME IS DRAW AFTER MINUTE 90.

SO DIFFICULT IS TO KNOW IT SHOULD BE THE OPTION FOR ****NO***** EXTRATIME. (OR ***YES*** EXTRATIME). DO YOU NEED TO BE A "BILL GATES" OR EINSTEIN TO KNOW THAT?!?!?!?!?

OR YOU ARE COMPLETELY STUPID??? I DON'T THINK SO. I THINK YOU ALL TOP MANAGERS EXECUTIVES ARE SONS OF BITCHS.

BLOODY HELL. 3 TIMES, AFTER JUST A SIMPLE FRIENDLY MATCH THERE IS EXTRA TIME.

PUT THE OPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LesterMind; 05-31-2013 at 02:48 AM.

Lol why are you angry at us when it was the developers who decided on how friendlies work?
    shwanko07 and Raykco like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Lol why are you angry at us when it was the developers who decided on how friendlies work?
    With you??? No, with the executives, the managers (executives) of top eleven manager (or better said: of nordeus). The developers either, they develop what executives order.
    Last edited by LesterMind; 05-31-2013 at 03:47 AM.

waw .. this thread made me laugh .. sorry mate .. but it is hilariously funny
    calm down dear .. ain't worth it .. but i see your point as in last 3 friendlies ..2 went to extra time and penalties .. yes i find it stupid .. but not worth all the drama
    Last edited by shwanko07; 05-31-2013 at 12:27 PM.
    Raykco likes this.
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

However, this may happen in real life. Just like in FIFA Superstars, people have asked them to remove penalty kick at the end of the draw match, but they don't...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC