Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Training intensity influences while playing the match?

Rookie

Training intensity influences while playing the match?

When not training I always set the intensity to "rest". But... if set it to "normal" a few minutes before start the match... Does the squad play better, or does they progress more % skillpoint, or nothing at all?

By my meaning it doesn't matter.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

I would not have thought it matters as that is only for training!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Rookie

Yes, sorry. I've just have read the english version help. There are not several

meanings

[I've just read the...]

Experience in 9 seasons :
    1. no matter what you do it`s a random game ... do not think you can do something !
    2. when you have to lose you lose no matter what you do !
    3. League with 4 token buyers in top ... and a retard that do not watch his matches win the league !
    4. My girlfriend team got second place in cup and second place in league with no transfer no token buy no watching game ... just a simple tactic formation ... then why should i buy tokens if i get the same ?
    5. Don`t fcking come with tactics because i tested and re test a lot of formations, consulting with forum posts and in the end i got a simple answer : " facebook games suck by definition ... why this game will make an exception with his tactics and bull****s"
    6. I will quit to play this game for many reasons but the only true one (because i am 100%sure of it) is that i am too proud and i do not know to lose and i would not admit !

Thank you all !
    LesterMind likes this.

Ro, Just quit man, and stop moaning. You're not meant to win every single game, that would be just crappy. You say you're too proud to quit a game that clearly means nothing to you ... that is just plain silly. If it'snot worth your time, just leave it and forget about it.
    fall and El Pistolero like this.

Rookie
    Chill Rio, as you said it's just a Facebook game....it's meant to be leisure, just don't take it too seriously and then you're fine

Banned
    I agree with nicvdv, it only means something when you go to train. Rest is just a setting so that they wont train when the others are set to train normal or intense.
    El Pistolero likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Gaule View Post
    Ro, Just quit man, and stop moaning. You're not meant to win every single game, that would be just crappy. You say you're too proud to quit a game that clearly means nothing to you ... that is just plain silly. If it'snot worth your time, just leave it and forget about it.
    oh and in 9 seasons i saw many more retards like you be sure of that ! reply when you use your brain .

ps. F... Off ?

I think it does matter, i played a game again a weak opponent which had a striker as GK and a DC as striker, we tied 0-0, after the game I went back my players had full energy and set to rest, changed it back to hard and never tied again at least against a weak opponent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast