Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: starting a new account.

Banned

starting a new account.

So question:

If I just started a new account, new email, etc, why is it I got team with only 6T? Am I not supposed to start with 35T?

Yes, you should start now, I don't know this but please ask Carl for better information...

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Yes, you should start now, I don't know this but please ask Carl for better information...
    Sorry, it seems you misunderstood my question.

I already started a new lvl 1 account and ended up with a team in 5th place, 2pts out of 4th, with the 4th place team playing 1st place, so I can have CL games if I win and he loses.

I would like to wait until the new season to buy anyone since I will be lvl 2, but I started this account with only 6T!!!!!

Are you not supposed to start with 35T?

What a waste! I will ditch this account and start a new one tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    Sorry, it seems you misunderstood my question.

I already started a new lvl 1 account and ended up with a team in 5th place, 2pts out of 4th, with the 4th place team playing 1st place, so I can have CL games if I win and he loses.

I would like to wait until the new season to buy anyone since I will be lvl 2, but I started this account with only 6T!!!!!

Are you not supposed to start with 35T?

What a waste! I will ditch this account and start a new one tomorrow.
    No you start with 5T technically, then your extra token comes from your TV rights.

Your getting confused with the 35T forum league where players are on a budget with the tokens they have and report how many T they have spent on transfers.
    shwanko07 likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    So question:

If I just started a new account, new email, etc, why is it I got team with only 6T? Am I not supposed to start with 35T?
    Think you get 5-6T + 5-6 green/red/blue packs... Ps, how many accounts do you "own"?
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No you start with 5T technically, then your extra token comes from your TV rights.

Your getting confused with the 35T forum league where players are on a budget with the tokens they have and report how many T they have spent on transfers.
    wow, its been a while since I started an account, I cant believe i didnt remember this?

@Ljepoje, I dont own any others, i got bored and thought I would start over with a new one and see if I could do better knowing what I know now. and the 35T league just doesnt interest me...I think the whole game should be like that in the first place.

The ****ty thing is that this new lvl 1, the players are all at ZERO morale...like Real Madrid with Mourinho.

When I started my second T11 team in Jan 2012, I received a large no. of tokens. I remember it being enough for me to buy the 25T bank investment (maybe even 45T not sure) I don't remember clearly but I think it was supposed to be a promo. Can anyone confirm this?

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)