Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fam.gansjes

Thread: The game needs technical improvement

The game needs technical improvement

There are many things about the game that i don't like but at least they must do something to improve the technical part of the game. I don't expect to be as good as sega's champions manager but they can do better than this. When i play with a team that has an average 2-3 star level below me i think that it's normal that even if i don't win that my stats will be better. When i play with an inferior team and they are playing with 9 players i expect to be better. I control 2 teams that are almost same level (mine and my wife's) and i try several things. Once i lost a friendly game and my other team had all the players in wrong positions (we played exactly the same system and tactics). Another time i couldnt win even when my other team played with no central players

st st
    aml amr
    ml mr
    dml dmr
    dl dr

in reality man und or real madrid can lose once in a 100 times from a semi profesional team but it's impossible that the other team is going to have better statistics. The game must become more logical. With top 11 i am going to forget everything i know about football.

Many things in this game are pretty weird and are far from having any logic in it.

To be honest, the win/loose chance is pretty random and has nothing to do with stats.

From what i have seen it doesnt really matter too much what you do except for getting some better players to match the ones you are playing against.

I have 1 main team and 1 test team and the funny thing is that i manage my main team all days long, and barely touch my test team.. guess wich team is currently #1 once again in the competition... exactly.. my test team

Experience tells me to log in every day, get your tokens, construct something if you can... and then leave the game till next day..

1 thing is sure though.. do NOT put money in this piece of ****.. its not worth it
    strepsills1 likes this.

Can't understand why one time would put 4 players on the left and 4 players on the right, I would more than likely have to play with 3 MCS and 1 DC and attack through the middle, You should also have 80% possession since that formation would be deemed as an illegal formation.

fam.gansjes - the game favours token teams, with 6* scouts, 7* world class, etc, since they are much stronger teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I did it on purpous cause i just wanted to win. They were both teams controlled by me. I thought that with no center players at all it would be a piece of cake but...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    You need to know thats a browser game and is normal to have this "bugs" but they want to be like that, you really don't think that they could fix it, this make the game more annoying but fun at the same time, I win League like that in last round so I can't be upset for that but also I lose a lot of games against weak teams ...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Can't understand why one time would put 4 players on the left and 4 players on the right, I would more than likely have to play with 3 MCS and 1 DC and attack through the middle, You should also have 80% possession since that formation would be deemed as an illegal formation.

fam.gansjes - the game favours token teams, with 6* scouts, 7* world class, etc, since they are much stronger teams.
    Im sure it does July, but like i said.. no words can beat experience.. and my experience is that my test team wich is overloaded with free training points to hand out to the players that havent been used, nothing changed.. no formation, no changes in strategy.. no nothing.. is doing way and way better then the team i am actually managing and spending loads of tokens from the surveys on anything ... i have constructed loads of crap to ensure less injuries.. guess what team always get their best players injured?..

Its weird.. it seems so random that it looks so biased... and yeah.. i know how that contradicts itself