Thread: auctions strategy for small club?

Question auctions strategy for small club?

hello all

I'm a noob at small club with few tokens. it is really hard to compete with other in auctions at the start of season.

any strategy or idea for small club?

thanks guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    hello all

I'm a noob at small club with few tokens. it is really hard to compete with other in auctions at the start of season.

thanks guy!

Buy 5* middle of the road to old players at the start, the transfer fees aren't high and you will only need to retain these players for a season or 2, while you move up through the levels and gain tokens and in game cash. Your team should be strong enough to win the leagues still.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    hello all

thanks guy!

Do transfers very early in the morning to avoid bidding fights and try to watch auction list to see when are not so many.
    Avoid to buy very young, good players or with SA if you don't have to many tokens also before you bid try to save few tokens, around 5 at least.

Cheer!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Also, get yourself on topeleven.com and start watching videos for extra tokens and before you know it you can buy scout players
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

couldn't get any tokens from watching videos, you sure that works?

There is one particular video (for mobile phone), that I've seen several times, but at the end, the "collect reward" box, dosen't lite up. This happens for both tokens and health packs. All the other vids seem to be OK.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeternum Vale View Post
    couldn't get any tokens from watching videos, you sure that works?
    Yes, but depend from a country to an other one as long not everyone have same offers.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook