Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dimdim1

Thread: So,after 6 levels and as we are waiting for new season

Dreamer

So,after 6 levels and as we are waiting for new season

some conclusions about the game...

I had the toughest season so far,as my team gets older,my server is still crapy,and my decision of NON TOKEN strategy since L2 hasn't changed.

I lost the league for the first time i played seriously this game,but manage to win the CL after 2 losten finals the previous seasons against 2 very stronger and very heavy token buyers.

Some robot offers gave some extra Tokens for a couple of players,my injuries where for the first time after 6 levels decent(had 7-8 all season),so i manage to had a nice season .

No refer to the cup as for me simply there is no cup with this structure.

So,as for my league it was a very strange season since the main opponent didn't had better team at total rating but his first 11 where all 6-7 * while his subs where 1-2-3 *. He kicked my ass both times (first time 6-3) and i gave up my league after 12 games since there was no way to catch him.I focused in CL where i finally manage to win both token buyers (semi twice and final).

So since the game doesnt change anything (too many robots,weird results,crapy servers,too many injuries,crapy youth players,etc...and many that i forgot)

I am waiting for next season with 1 year older team,NO TOKEN STRATEGY of course,and the hope ???? that the NORD IDIOTS will listen to their customers-players to make some changes...

HAVE A NICE NEW SEASON

PS.I LOVE 4-5-1 V
    Last edited by dimdim1; 06-01-2013 at 05:06 AM.
    pnr8555 and HaHaSa like this.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Rookie
    totally agree, im new in this game, my second saison, but i decided since day one NOT to buy token
    but as long there are enough people who buy token NORD will not change anything...