Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By leddy
  • 1 Post By leddy

Thread: Title decider tonight season 1

Title decider tonight season 1

Hi if I win tonight my team wins the league, if the person in 2nd draws then a draw is good enough for me too, any tips for season 2 ? C/L and Cup, will I need players to have 25 plus in season two to compete ?

iThe main thing I can think for C/L is that the best team doesnt always win when it comes to the knockout stages, I had by far the best team in my competition but struggled against one formation and got knocked out. I never had a prayer in the cup as I came up against level 4 teams compared to my level 2 so I couldnt compete with their quality of players. The best thing I can think of is if you can get a high quality striker with free kick ability he should score a lot of goals, I only started to struggle when I replaced mine.

I'd normally say... Fill your team (first 11 players at least) with 5*... nothing else. Unless your on one of those newer servers that only have a 3* transfer market because your the highest level on it.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Cheers for advice ,well I have got some 5 star players and four, plus three, but I know they drop next season by a star, have trained them hard for skill points etc and bought some players. Have only two players playing for me tonight that started the season lol.the rest sold or on bench. I will keep checking on here for info, will feel gutted if after the last few weeks chasing the leader and finally getting top two games ago if I loose tonight. but its only a game.....yeh rt .
    July Fourth likes this.

Yeh my team one 4-1 and win league by one point
    July Fourth likes this.