Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Something about the player stats...

Rookie

Something about the player stats...

For the number of matches played of each player, is being a sub (and played some part of the game) included? I played one of my players from the bench today and I noticed that his number of appearances did not increase...

It may depend on how many minutes he was actually on the pitch. I've noticed that later substitutions are not always included.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Yeah I think they need to play a certain number of minutes for his stats to count.. A bit silly but that's how it works
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    ok....well that's kinda annoying...

In one of my early seasons, I made a substitution on the 80th minute. The player who came on, scored 2 late goals, but in the stats afterwards, his appearance or goals never showed up.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    It may depend on how many minutes he was actually on the pitch. I've noticed that later substitutions are not always included.
    Those that don't get a rating in the match (a rating of 0) are not included - yes, otherwise it counts. I believe they need at least 15 mins of playtime.

Rookie
    Yes, I am only 3th level manager (or 4 in a few hours) but I think the same. And I wanted to use this thread to give my opinion about stats... they are very poor stats, and for example there should be a longuer stats including the stats of its whole life so including all seasons. And more things I don't remember at this moment but it would help a lot and would be very interesting for any, or lots, of managers...

And when I look the actual poor stats of a dollplayer I want to buy-bid, I can not even know if those little few stats is playing at my next level manager, or from the next 2 level manager. No information enought at all for something so important for a real manager... the data/stats/situacion/actual level/etc of a dollplayer to buy and include to his team.

Rookie
    In one of my early seasons, I made a substitution on the 80th minute. The player who came on, scored 2 late goals, but in the stats afterwards, his appearance or goals never showed up.
    not even the goals?? I thought it'd be like the player didnt play any games and yet he managed to score