Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LesterMind

Thread: Last round of a same league should begin at the same minute, isn't it??

Rookie

Last round of a same league should begin at the same minute, isn't it??

I was 1st very close to 2nd, and the 2nd played a few hours later. So if a I failed a little, or a lot (loosing) he could be champion winning his match, or if I loose he just with draw-remish.

And I suppose the same can be for the 4th and 7th places. So... last round of a league season should begin at the same time.

Why t11 nordeus doesn't know this during all this years... And maybe there is heavyest reason they don't want to do this. Anyone knows, or suggests...?
    Tornado88 likes this.

This could be a good idea like they do in the premiership.

It would be virtually impossible to implement this as there are players from all over the world, in different time zones. There probably wouldn't be a certain time that would be favourable to all. Plus, all the home teams would still be able to alter the kick-off times if they so chose to.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    It would be virtually impossible to implement this as there are players from all over the world, in different time zones. There probably wouldn't be a certain time that would be favourable to all. Plus, all the home teams would still be able to alter the kick-off times if they so chose to.
    That is not true, I can be sure of that. I know some computering, and I am talking only 26 teams at the same time beginning. Another league the 26 team beginning at the same time themselves but difference time of another leagues.

It is not impossible, near everyround day, when my match (league, cup, or champions) is going to start, there are lots of popups telling me another players of my league, or of my cup, or of my champions, are starting their matches.

Rookie
    and about modifiying the time match, is avalaible sometimes, not always. So for the last round league, can be simply set off for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by LesterMind View Post
    That is not true, I can be sure of that. I know some computering, and I am talking only 26 teams at the same time beginning. Another league the 26 team beginning at the same time themselves but difference time of another leagues.

It is not impossible, near everyround day, when my match (league, cup, or champions) is going to start, there are lots of popups telling me another players of my league, or of my cup, or of my champions, are starting their matches.
    Yes. But you are talking about just a few teams. On each server there are thousands of matches per day, ranging in times from 9am til after midnight. To start all these matches at the same time would be a huge problem. And in any case, I can't see what difference staggered ko's makes. In real life, same time ko's are to stop teams stage managing results. But on here, the match results are out of our hands, so the "cheating" aspect doesn't come into play.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33