Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: I Have a problem with TopEleve.!:@

I Have a problem with TopEleve.!:@

#- I have a problem with top eleven, in the moment when i Click in Topeleven Game. in the early going well until we appear Loading Club Date, and now it appears that need to download a thing about the Nordeus and when I install nothing done just simply loading ranges club date..:@ why happend this.

Tell me please..! Bye

Cann you Help me Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.! !!!!!

maybe poor connection to internet , i have some problems with the mobile connection too , but on pc is working really fine via Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager

if the problem persist try to contact the support team ...

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Please contact support at Nordeus Support they are the best to help you out with this.

# - Hmmm, now i will contact nordeus support. I hope to help me because I don't know what happend this in every moment wehen I click in the Topeleven Game...:S

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hamitg View Post
    # - Hmmm, now i will contact nordeus support. I hope to help me because I don't know what happend this in every moment wehen I click in the Topeleven Game...:S
    delete cache and cookies maybe it will help you
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook