Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Cheating!!!!!!!!

Angry Cheating!!!!!!!!

Ok

Now I see that people are saying there re NO CHEATS but come on...

I have played 4-5 different people now who joined the game after me and have the MAXIMUM upgraded stadium and all other buildings, has 18 World class rated 45 players and have won everything they have played in.....

I'm sorry but there is NO WAY you can just tell me this guy just bought coins and splashed them out.....50 Coins to buy a scouted player PLUS the 2-3 Million value.....To crank them up to World class is about 100 Coins each....The stadiums and additional buildings must have cost him around 5 thousand coins......

One guy accepted my friend request and I messaged him through FB asking about it...His response was simply... Yeah, if you look hard enough you'll find the cheat.

If you wanna look into this his team name is SHANKLY FC and his FB name is JOE QTR.....(Picture of a wee Jack Russel)

His average team quality is 45.8......!!!!!!!!!! Team value 86.4M......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he has bought coins....Which he obviously aint spent the HUNDREDS of pounds needed to do so......WHERE IS THE CHEAT???? WHERE IS THE LEVEL PLAYING FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HATE CHEATS......

Dreamer
    /yawn

They are called TOKEN BUYERS...

I've got 8* and 9* players in my team.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    I am 100% sure that any of all this hacks works.I am because all online/browser games have working hacks.The question is whether the removed, I personally doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Gillies View Post
    Ok

I'm sorry but there is NO WAY you can just tell me this guy just bought coins and splashed them out.....50 Coins to buy a scouted player PLUS the 2-3 Million value.....To crank them up to World class is about 100 Coins each....The stadiums and additional buildings must have cost him around 5 thousand coins......

Oh really? And why is that? I guess buying tokens is a pointless thing if people can "cheat"
    Raykco likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

You're trying to tell me people have spent a couple thousand of their hard earned ....... or stolen money......on Top Eleven!!! Clown's....

I've spent about £20 on the game and bought a couple decent players....But the costs of getting the top level stadiums, training grounds and other amenities is just too much to believe.

You're trying to tell me people have spent a couple thousand of their hard earned ....... or stolen money......on Top Eleven!!! Clown's....

I've spent about £20 on the game and bought a couple decent players....But the costs of getting the top level stadiums, training grounds and other amenities is just too much to believe.
    Why is it hard to believe? Some people are rich, get over it.. They have money to spend on this game.
    Raykco and sweeper4football like this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    They are called TOKEN BUYERS...

I've got 8* and 9* players in my team.
    You believe too much that everything is fair and normal.I know that not all teams like your have token buyers owners.

Banned

I'm sure that most people who play T11 spending money close to you.There are those who spend a lot but they are not so much and they get bored fast.like watching support team i am sure that some hacks work.I've grown up enough and I do not believe in Santa Claus.of course that some forum moderator will deny,it would be very foolish to confirm :X

Dreamer
    I'm a non token buyer and won 2 league titles vs token buyers, stop whining and take it as a challenge as to how to beat them, bro!
    Raykco likes this.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast