Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cracicot

Thread: Same server?

Banned

Same server?

this whole story about people not being on the same server REEKS of bull****!

How is it that I have many other managers bidding on the same people in the auction list, yet I cant make offers on their players?

I can make offers on the players in the neg list but when I look up the manager of one of the players on the neg list, I cant make offers on his players.

If ANY of his players are available on the neg list, then all of the appropriate ones should be available for me to make offers on.

Can anyone give me a worthy explanation of this?

I dont really care that I cant watch other play their games...i dont really care...it does not interest me. But being able to trade with others does interest me. The fact that I can make an offer on one of their players on the neg list tells me that they are on my server or somehow have a link to it. If they have a link to it, then they should have ALL of their players available, except scout or higher of course.

Really, can someone please explain this to me? As a certified Network Admin, I fail to see how this is not possible.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    this whole story about people not being on the same server REEKS of bull****!

How is it that I have many other managers bidding on the same people in the auction list, yet I cant make offers on their players?

I can make offers on the players in the neg list but when I look up the manager of one of the players on the neg list, I cant make offers on his players.

If ANY of his players are available on the neg list, then all of the appropriate ones should be available for me to make offers on.

Can anyone give me a worthy explanation of this?

I dont really care that I cant watch other play their games...i dont really care...it does not interest me. But being able to trade with others does interest me. The fact that I can make an offer on one of their players on the neg list tells me that they are on my server or somehow have a link to it. If they have a link to it, then they should have ALL of their players available, except scout or higher of course.

Really, can someone please explain this to me? As a certified Network Admin, I fail to see how this is not possible.
    I was wondering the same thing myself a couple of days ago. I can place bid on a player whos manager/team are participating in the same league, cl or cup - but not the way around. Despite if we both are on the same "server" and could easily bid on the same player at the TM. So it's seem to be a "randomness" of some kind.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________