Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: mugged off with tokens!

mugged off with tokens!

bidding for player in transfer market spent around £17 and still lost bidding, sure its fixed to mug you off!!! anyone else been in same boat????? aint spending another penny on this!!! or fella who i was bidding against is a cheating scum bag??? not happy

very helpful forum!!!

Banned
    This ALWAYS happens in the first few days when the market is flooded with higher quality players.

The bidding process is horrible, yes I agree, but I hope this opens your eyes to who benefits from this...Nordeus. It is all a money-making scheme in the form of a game. The auction is the place where they get most of your money.

Good for you for not spending anymore and supporting this token-suckage.

i think it should be capped, its terrible spending silly money on a game and getting **** all! when i say capped the most you can spend in a day is £10 for instance or less.....

Dreamer
    EVERYBODY wants to get the best players on day 1, so why is it so surprising that there's somebody else who is willing to pay whatever the price to get what they want?

I don't even attempt to buy a player from auction till at least day 4 or 5 of the season. and even then I tread carefully. I have my fingers (and tokens) burnt previously in early season......

though on the flip side my 3.62 million rated DM sold for For £7.6 million. God knows how many knockout rounds that is!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    This ALWAYS happens in the first few days when the market is flooded with higher quality players.

Good for you for not spending anymore and supporting this token-suckage.
    its not only that..its also the crappy servers that give on purpose bidding wars.Less players ,more Tokens.
    Another tricky thing from lovely idiots
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse27 View Post
    I don't even attempt to buy a player from auction till at least day 4 or 5 of the season. and even then I tread carefully. I have my fingers (and tokens) burnt previously in early season......

though on the flip side my 3.62 million rated DM sold for For £7.6 million. God knows how many knockout rounds that is!
    tottally agree..also best time to sell a player and make good $ is first day at noon
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

ive heard of these hacks, just wonder if i was ****ed over nark???? properly a hack by nordeus to proper rinse people? who knows

^ oops narf

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast