Thread: Games times and on the same day?

Games times and on the same day?

Couldn't find an existing thread on this, so hope I'm not duplicating feedback.

I'm just starting off on my first complete season and am in multiple competitions. It gives me the option to change game times, but it would cost me 2 tokens to do so. In a game where tokens are in short supply - especially when first starting out - this seems a bit drastic to me! (I've never heard of a league anywhere that penalized a club because their champions league game conflicted with the league schedule!)

The other factor is the time the games start. I've found a lot of mine are played between 1am and 7am. I work 9-5 for a living and cannot stay up during those hours for a game!

Overall I am definitely enjoying the game, but these are 2 things that have really jumped out at me.

Keep up the good work!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scharck Baite View Post
    Couldn't find an existing thread on this, so hope I'm not duplicating feedback.

I'm just starting off on my first complete season and am in multiple competitions. It gives me the option to change game times, but it would cost me 2 tokens to do so. In a game where tokens are in short supply - especially when first starting out - this seems a bit drastic to me! (I've never heard of a league anywhere that penalized a club because their champions league game conflicted with the league schedule!)

The other factor is the time the games start. I've found a lot of mine are played between 1am and 7am. I work 9-5 for a living and cannot stay up during those hours for a game!

Overall I am definitely enjoying the game, but these are 2 things that have really jumped out at me.

Keep up the good work!!
    Its the same for everyone but idd the tokens aren't a good thing but I think when it is free a lot of players gone abuse it.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicvdv View Post
    Its the same for everyone but idd the tokens aren't a good thing but I think when it is free a lot of players gone abuse it.
    allow one free change per game for the home team

or

allow the home team to set a time range for their home games depending on the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    allow one free change per game for the home team

or

allow the home team to set a time range for their home games depending on the competition.
    Its not for themselve they would change it but for against other players if the other one has a game against a friend of them (CL or CUP) they could change it right before the other game.
    Season 1: League 2 - CL Didn't play - CUP didn't play
    Season 2: League Winner - CL Winner - CUP Winner
    Season 3: League Ongoing(momently 1st) - CL Ongoing (group fase 3th place) - CUP Ongoing (qualification rounde)