Thread: Windows phone users UNITE to get the app of this game on our phone.

Exclamation Windows phone users UNITE to get the app of this game on our phone.

The most important thing in this game is to be able to connect at all times.

Efforts have been made for the apple and andriod users with the app for this game.

Allthough there are far less windows phone users now a days.
    Our numbers are growing and so i would ask every windows phone user to react to this.
    To show the makers that we are growing in numbers and are in need of the app for our phone.
    Cause it seems i cant play it on my Lumia.

PS: If anyone know how to play on there phone without the app please indulge me

bumb , give us wp application !!!

Dreamer
    Given the "success", I'm surprised that Microsoft hasn't dumped the idea of a Windows phone already. I wouldn't have any hopes for T11 on Windows if I were you.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I am a Nokia Lumia 800 user so I would like it too but I doubt is worth, comparing with Android and iOS there are not so many Top Eleven players.

Windows Phone don't support flash player so there is no way to play Top Eleven from what I know.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

i think iphone doesnt support flash player too but they have it dont they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Given the "success", I'm surprised that Microsoft hasn't dumped the idea of a Windows phone already. I wouldn't have any hopes for T11 on Windows if I were you.
    windows phone is realy good , all my android friends getting pissed of random crushes and reboots it just doesnt have the support of companies , and ios is eh iphone whatever

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by xempen View Post
    windows phone is realy good , all my android friends getting pissed of random crushes and reboots it just doesnt have the support of companies , and ios is eh iphone whatever
    I've used Android for years and I've never experienced random crashes or reboots. But even if what you say is true, Android still has the largest market share with iOS closely behind it. Windows is WAAAY behind and it would take years to put a real challenge on the other two.
    As for "support from companies" ... dude, how can you say that when literally every major manufacturer except for Nokia and Apple sell Android phones? I could talk for hours on this topic, trust me ... what you say is far from true.

Just noting though - I'm not saying Windows phones aren't good, they just aren't popular.

Don't expect an app for Windows Phone. It will never exist.

In my opinion, whatever different from iPhone and Android is a bad buy. I remember the late 90's when a Nokia was the ultimate mobile phone but nowadays they got envolved with Windows and I can't see any future there.

Greetings.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I am a Nokia Lumia 800 user so I would like it too but I doubt is worth, comparing with Android and iOS there are not so many Top Eleven players.

Windows Phone don't support flash player so there is no way to play Top Eleven from what I know.
    As an iPhone user, i can confirm that it definately doesn't support flash, one of its major downfalls.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.