Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Auction

Auction

Hi All,

I start play this game last month nice game.

but Auction is bs .

I am sorry to say but put one token of each bit its bs

I buy some token and if you guys think i will keep buying you guys wrong.

I like all developers killing the game with your own hand.

Auction need to be only with money using token to join auction is ok but not every bit.

And if i am low level i cant progress in this game if some other have more token then me

I just lost 20 token for two stupid auction and lose the player real smart that was my last $5

on top 11

when im start im just like you . You need to know the bid trick to win with only 6 TOKEN

Man why i need to do trick this thing need to get remove from the game

Even if you use tokens only as an entry fee, then the main T11 commodity would be money and then T11 would start selling that (or just convert to tokens to cash) so I can't really see much of a difference. The only thing I see would make a difference would be blind auctions. 1 bid, victory to highest cash bidder with token(s) entry fee. Even with that spenders still have an edge (they always will in every game so get over that). The auction system may not be cash friendly but I can't think of a way to make it so.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    Even if you use tokens only as an entry fee, then the main T11 commodity would be money and then T11 would start selling that (or just convert to tokens to cash) so I can't really see much of a difference. The only thing I see would make a difference would be blind auctions. 1 bid, victory to highest cash bidder with token(s) entry fee. Even with that spenders still have an edge (they always will in every game so get over that). The auction system may not be cash friendly but I can't think of a way to make it so.
    Take away the option of buying tokens and then tokens are that much more precious and would not be wasted as much. Teams would be more equal and your skill in buying, selling, managing, would show in how your team progresses and wins. The auction system should still be the same but you would see less stupidity and more careful buying.

That would only work if Nordeus' income from other sources is enough to cover losses from the lack of token sales which I highly doubt is. I don't know how much token income is I highly doubt it will be removed. I was thinking of how they could use the kit and media sponsors as income generators but I'm sure people will complain about how T11 is too commercialized.

TAMARAWS FC

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    I was thinking of how they could use the kit and media sponsors as income generators but I'm sure people will complain about how T11 is too commercialized.
    Like it isn't already? Everything in this game is designed to make you spend money.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    Like it isn't already? Everything in this game is designed to make you spend money.
    Maybe I wasn't too clear. It's more like how people don't like corporate sponsors on any aspect of sports. I know may football fans have gotten used to sponsors (I think) but I'm sure most if not all would like it better if there were none.

TAMARAWS FC

Banned
    I dont care about sponsorship...put it everywhere as long as I get a fair game. Narf is correct in that Nordeus only cares for you money and not in the integrity of the game.

Nordeus needs to step back a bit and think about how they are looking, image-wise. They look like a greedy corp now and not a young budding online game company. Greed is corrupting this game and making it more un-fun. The balance is off, is what I am saying.

I would agree with you but from a business perspective (I'm not actually in the business sector though) Nordeus is making logical decisions. A company would always favor customers that actually pay over those who don't (who wouldn't?). You can't just ask a company to make significantly less money just for enjoyment of people who freeload. Nordeus is a company no a charity. Your ideals may be good for free players but I don't think it's good in general. Again, I respect your opinion but I don't agree with you completely.

P.S. I'm a free player too so don't call me biased.

TAMARAWS FC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast