Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: I want my 31 tokens back

Banned

I want my 31 tokens back

If i need i will look where i can report this SCAM game for scam! If with this way i cant get my money(tokens)back i will look for any of my friends who can make bad things.I have enough friends who know how can crash your facking scam game .
    GET YOUR LAZZY ASS AND START WORK I WANT MY TOKENS BACK.I LOST THEM BLAME FOR THIS IS YOUR.SOLVE YOUR BUGED GAME AND BACK MY TOKENS. I WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET REVENGE WITH ALL POSSIBLE RESOURCES.
    I WILL NOT LEAVE THIS 31 TOKENS BELLIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Waiting my 31 tokens !

can you act like an adult and explain what is the problem? !!
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    i explane a lot of times here and on Nordeus morons support.I have lost 31 tokens without reason,bug and they dont do nothing i have 3 topics about this and will up them non stop till i get answer,solve my problem.I dont do anything wrong to loose this tokens,i pay for them with my money and i will not leave them to ths scamers
    shwanko07 likes this.

Kill em all

did u played on the phone or PC?
    u sure no one at home did bought a bag or something .. once my kid bought me greenbags bcz i left it open
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    I live alone.I play from my pc and laptop.no one has touched them 100%.tokens disappeared front of my eyes.I saw with my own eyes what happened.I am 100% sure that its bug,i am 100% sure that i have no fault.
    I am sure 100% in one more thing.Support,forum admins is like ghosts.ITs almost impossible to find them,its almost impossible to contact with them,i had problem 17 days ago and no one from them give me normal answer.I cant belive that this happened....At last they get money from thousands of people and do not bother to respond to the person who has a problem with simple answer!
    shwanko07 likes this.

In the UK, if you have a problem that gets ignored, you go above their head.

For example. If MKII doesn't answer (he can't because he's away) you go to the person above him, if they ignore you, you go above them until you get someones attention. Make a complaint, ask for your money or the tokens.

Good luck, Chocolate.

Banned
    All your base are belong to us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    In the UK, if you have a problem that gets ignored, you go above their head.

For example. If MKII doesn't answer (he can't because he's away) you go to the person above him, if they ignore you, you go above them until you get someones attention. Make a complaint, ask for your money or the tokens.

Good luck, Chocolate.
    ummm, how do you know he is away? Did you contact his personal assistant? Did he twitter his whereabouts?

Pro
    The other adminsitrator said that yesterday.

ummm, how do you know he is away? Did you contact his personal assistant? Did he twitter his whereabouts?[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast