Thread: Unable to play a new team with current Facebook account

Exclamation Unable to play a new team with current Facebook account

Dear guys,
    I've played Top Eleven until level 4 with facebook account connected. The problem now is that I want to play with a new team using the same facebook acount (I want to delete the old team), however it seems impossible. So could anyone of you show me how to do it?
    Sincere thanks.

From what I've read you have to be inactive on T11 for 2 months(?). I'm not too sure about how long but I think it's around that time.

P.S. I know it's a hassle but we can't do anything about it.
    P.S.S. Why are you even restarting? Just curious.

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)

70 days inactive, your account will be forgotten. That's how it is.
    Other option is a new FB account to play T11. I've not seen any other way to restart.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaraw View Post
    From what I've read you have to be inactive on T11 for 2 months(?). I'm not too sure about how long but I think it's around that time.

P.S. I know it's a hassle but we can't do anything about it.
    P.S.S. Why are you even restarting? Just curious.
    Thanks for your answer.
    I restarted becuz of several reasons, but mostly becuz the transfer list of my old team has too few quality players (about 1 or 2 four-star players at any time, and rarely five-star player). While all my friends showed me so many five-star players in their transfer lists. Why is my team so odd? Its unfair because my team is always weaker than others. I really dont know why, so I restarted a new team and I am satisfied with the new transfer list. But unfortunately, I could not log in my facebook account (I dont want to manage any facebook account else - its messed up).
    How can I put this question to T11 admins?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    70 days inactive, your account will be forgotten. That's how it is.
    Other option is a new FB account to play T11. I've not seen any other way to restart.
    Thanks for your answer.
    The first one is unbelievable. Hope it is not true.
    The second one: I really dont want to manage any facebook account else. So complicated.

Dreamer
    When I started 3 seasons ago it happened mid season, my best player was a 3 star 19 year old defender, the rest was old and one and two star players, I took as many free token offers and got to just over 120 tokens, then I hit the market, finished 4th, the next season I won league and placed 4th on CL, made it to quarter final in Cup, all that with one of the weakest teams in all competitions, last season I had two token buyers in my league, won and beat both skilled out token buyers in process, one of witch I beat twice, this is my fourth season and again one of the weakest teams in all 3 competitions, I already knocked off the Cup a team with 7quality better out by beating him twice, tied my 1st league match away (1-1) vs one of the better skilled squads in my league.

Moral of the story...., don't fkn give up, it's weak sauce, what's the point in playing a game that you will win right off the bat, if you seek such games then play Pokemon, I hear everyone wins, you got it?