Thread: Problems with developing ground.

Problems with developing ground.

There are a few problems with the game that many players have made and they're well discussed. I haven't noticed anything on here about developing your grounds and the problems that this creates for you.

Obviously there are some benefits from upgrading your stadium because you can bring in more revenue for the club. But in my honest oppinion there's no point to it. Because before you can upgrade your stadium to a certain size you have to build up other parts such as the training ground and medical buildings. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't major problems with this. Unfortunately there are.

The main problem with it is when you upgrade the training ground and medical buildings. You eliminate the potential of certain injury types, which sounds great, however this doesn't eliminate the amount of injuries you get, it just means the injuries you get are longer in duration. Which is just a way to put more money into the game, so they can make profit from you. Don't waist what little profit your club makes by investing it in upgrades as they don't help, they just make you buy more treatments to get your players back into health or waiste more tokens to buy new players so you can get rid of the old ones.

I don't think there's anything wrong with spending for upgrades. I just think you need to find the proper balance between player expenses and upgrades. I think choosing not to upgrade will hurt your team in the long haul. Just asking, how long have you been playing T11?

TAMARAWS FC
    "Futbol Club kan Ciudad nin Naga"

1st Place League: Seasons 3, 5, 6, 7, 17, 18, 21
    1st Place Champions League: Season 4
    1st Place Cup: Coming Soon(?)