Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chakalat

Thread: About Negotiation and PPL who use it

Banned

Exclamation About Negotiation and PPL who use it

Last month i meet bug wich nordeus support still can not found.Perhaps my case is unique but I want to share it in order to protect at least those who read the forum of possible future losses of tokens and nerves.the day in which this bug can happen coming soon.This is the 7th day of the season.If you bidd for player in negotiation in this day and manager is inactive players for which you bidd can be with expiring contract.If this is the case in day 8 he leave club with your tokens(this with wich you bidd and all what you have in account when time for transfer expired)To me that happened last season and still I'm trying to get my tokens back speaking with support team.I think I'm getting closer to success and when they understand that something is wrong they will fix this.Of course the reason for the disappearance of my tokens can be other or a single case i dont know.But this happened to me and can happen to everyone of you.So be careful in this 7-th day,watch good team before make bidd and avoid bidd if you think that this team is abandoned.
    I open this topic here because it is read by more people than bug report page(think its for admins)
    So again BE VERRY CAREFULL WITH NEGOTIATION IN DAY 7 better avoid bidds in this day i lost 31 tokens before 24 days and still can not prove to support that its possible bug.
    Last edited by chakalat; 06-04-2013 at 03:49 PM.
    Jubran Afridi likes this.

Rookie
    Thanks you have probably just saved that happening to me lol.
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

So this could only happen on Day 7?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    So this could only happen on Day 7?
    Yes becouse managers have 7 days to renew players contract,in day 8 players wich contract is not renewed leaved teams

Banned
    Just to be on top read and be careful

Rookie
    chakalat I think you have problems mate, I've just seen that thread (recently closed) where your moaning about a bug causing your 31 tokens to dissapear, of which you claimed to have done nothing to make them mysteriously dissapear on there own.....?

Yet this thread completly contradicts your 'i want my tokens back thread' as you awnser your very own question to why they went missing lmao..

I think you owe the mods an oppology and should thank your lucky stars your not banned
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post
    chakalat I think you have problems mate, I've just seen that thread (recently closed) where your moaning about a bug causing your 31 tokens to dissapear, of which you claimed to have done nothing to make them mysteriously dissapear on there own.....?

Yet this thread completly contradicts your 'i want my tokens back thread' as you awnser your very own question to why they went missing lmao..

I think you owe the mods an oppology and should thank your lucky stars your not banned
    He doesn't contradict himself. He thinks he figured out how they went missing, with 7th day free agent bug.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedbickers View Post

If you read my post good you will see that i said that i am not sure about reason.I have no way to be sure only admin support can answer correct.But my tokens dissapear after bid to player wich contract expired(its answer from supports).I personally guess that there may be some connection but not necessarily
    the fact is that the situation with negotiation in this case is complicated.You have offer for player and 24h for answer from manager.but this 24h can not expired if player leave after maintenance.(when he leave you will keep see him without team,number just with one question mark on T-shirt and time for transfer keep count but at last you can not get him.What happened with this players no one knows)
    Fact is that 25 days support can not give me answer what happened and i still wait solution.If i show you screens(i make screen after every answer from support)will be very funny for you/
    Its your choise if you want believe me like i say i post this to protect ppl from bad story.
    About bann... just look forum everyone is complaining about something injuries,strange results,bad transfer market,bad scout list,lost token for different reasons,lack of options on the phone,unwanted friendly games,problems with video sponsors I can not remember all too many are.
    Its not look like forum its look like wall of problems that will never be solved /
    Also i'm not use offensive words(i want use them so much ).So if have bann for me this mean empty forum :X

PS: this topic nothing to do with other,in this i make atention to players for possible problem,in other i look at last for admins atention becouse i wait too long for solution
    Last edited by chakalat; 06-05-2013 at 01:44 PM.