Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dv8r

Thread: Opinion Polls for free tokens.....has anyone actually met the criteria?

Pip

Opinion Polls for free tokens.....has anyone actually met the criteria?

I refuse to buy tokens on principle - that the game's OK for free but not worth throwing money at (I'd rather shell out on a pucker manager game) One or two tokens a day sucks, so I had a go at some opinion polls, on the basis they seemed the only ones not trying to squeeze cash out of me. I put down genuine details of a load of people I know (except me, of course) and, after extracting the info I suspect they were after anyway (income, post code etc) I got the same crap from every site, something like, "You have not been selected at this time". Does anyone else think this might be a blatant scam? They got basic personal details, I got f*** all tokens. I'd be interested to find out if anyone has actually got any tokens from them.
    First person to reply gets 450 tokens (not really)

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Yes. I have gotten tokens from Peanuts Lab for surveys, but not very often.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sometimes, yes.

I did win this one time though.

Cat Harrison likes this.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    haven't done the surveys but watched videos last night and today, approximately 30 total and have received 6 morale boosters so far. I've found that if it lets you watch more than 5-7 videos you won't get anything but very agitated. definitely don't bother with the surveys, found that out through candy crush and T11 fan page scam BS. I figured the T11 was complete BS from the get-go but started it anyway just see if I was right. I was. I mean c'mon unlimited tokens, etc.. I'm crazy, not stupid.

Rookie
    Have tried to do the surveys a lot of times. Usually I get rejected but occasionally I get selected and fill out a longish survey and get a few tokens. I never apply for the ones that require personal information.

The ones that annoy me are the ones that have a 'qualification survey' that in itself requires a lot of time and you give a lot of opinions only to then be rejected. It feels like they are cheating you.