Thread: What Do U Think ?

What Do U Think ?

So I Sew this player : What Do  U Think ?-newaml.jpg

i looked allready 3 seasons for a nice amc or aml with a shadow striker ??

doest this looks like a good player to try to win in the aUCTION ?

Pro
    it all depends on how your squad is. He is close to 6* so he is definitely a very nice player but don't get carried away and go for more than 5-6 rounds if there is a bidding war over him.

Addicted
    Like magic, if you can get him cheap, go for it. Otherwise, because of his age, look elsewhere.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

K Ty ^^ And my best player who is my aml is only 22 years old and last season he would get 150+ exp for a match and now he's getting only 60-100 does it mean he got to his max ? cause if yes i need to switch him

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by laportall View Post
    K Ty ^^ And my best player who is my aml is only 22 years old and last season he would get 150+ exp for a match and now he's getting only 60-100 does it mean he got to his max ? cause if yes i need to switch him
    He didn't get to his max but 22 is when they first slow down. Then I believe 26, 29, 32. There are levels of 'drop downs' not exactly sure when all of them occur but I know that there is a big difference between 21 and 22.

Rookie
    If there's already 2/3 bids for a player I just stay clear, never go more than 4/5 rounds.
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

Dreamer
    I'd get him if I could. In fact if we were on the same server and it was an AMC, I'd go to a bid war with you for him, lol.

I've heard that Shadow Striker is an extremely powerful SA, especially for an AM while at the same time it's also one of the rarest. He might be 30, but considering he's just a few skill points from becoming a scout, he'll surely be useful until retirement. Unless you're a token buyer who wants an all-scouts team that is.

Edit: Oh, and yes - he's also considerably cheap for that level.