Thread: i wanna have a good player

i wanna have a good player

i have much token to bid some player....but i don.t have enough money to buy it.....aaarrrrrggghhhh.....

Pro
    Υou can buy him. Yours money account comes to negative thouth.
    You have 7 days to sell someone to come back at positive amount of money. So...bid for him!!

u means with investasi from the bank?
    if I would lose some token by using investment?

Pro
    No. You have 100K and the player you want to bid costs 150. Just bid for him. When auction ends at 200K, and you win your amount of virtual maney will be at -100k. You have 7 days to come to positive amount of money. IF NOT the game will sell your best player to do it.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arifdiamond View Post
    u means with investasi from the bank?
    if I would lose some token by using investment?
    No he wanted to say something like if you have exactly moneys for him you can bid even more and you will go on minus moneys.

What you can do to get moneys you can buy with tokens few free players, they are 1 token today and you can sell them right after that.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Swap some tokens for game money, I found I had a game money shortage at the beginning of the game and having made lots of tokens I swapped 85 tokens for in game money when I was Level 2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    No. You have 100K and the player you want to bid costs 150. Just bid for him. When auction ends at 200K, and you win your amount of virtual maney will be at -100k. You have 7 days to come to positive amount of money. IF NOT the game will sell your best player to do it.
    i think ...sale the player is good choice than must change some token to some money.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nikose View Post
    I don't think so. I think you need to have enough money to make the initial bid, but once you've made the initial bid, you can continue going to win the auction even if you go into negative balance.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    I don't think so. I think you need to have enough money to make the initial bid, but once you've made the initial bid, you can continue going to win the auction even if you go into negative balance.
    Thats Correct.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*