Thread: is this normal?

Apprentice

is this normal?

is it normal for a 3 star keeper to save 4-6 free kicks in a row? along with a few crosses..
    my opponent's keeper was on fire and he has no SA i couldn't believe it

also in another match my st scored 5 goals and gave an assist and didnt get MOM, is that normal too? :P

Of course it's normal.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Well it is not unusual!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I would say yes but it will be wierd.

You obviously haven't watched Ben Foster on a good day, which is like... once a season and always against Liverpool lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    is it normal for a 3 star keeper to save 4-6 free kicks in a row? along with a few crosses..
    my opponent's keeper was on fire and he has no SA i couldn't believe it

also in another match my st scored 5 goals and gave an assist and didnt get MOM, is that normal too? :P
    With this game engine (NGE) its highly likely for this to happen. It happens all the time where my scout ST with freekick couldnt hit the broad side of a bard in a ****ing return leg = 0 for 2 on freekicks. lost 0-3 at home and I had +15% possession and the other manager didnt watch. All I needed was a tie and nothing worked in my favour.

but that is the way the NGE works. it penalizes the managers who watch. It rewards the underdog. It is highly illogical most of the time, so all that to say that it is normal for lower quality players to step it up past their abilities.
    Last edited by cracicot; 06-07-2013 at 07:59 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    With this game engine (NGE) its highly likely for this to happen. It happens all the time where my scout ST with freekick couldnt hit the broad side of a bard in a ****ing return leg = 0 for 2 on freekicks. lost 0-3 at home and I had 15% possession and the other manager didnt watch. All I needed was a tie and nothing worked in my favour.

but that is the way the NGE works. it penalizes the managers who watch. It rewards the underdog. It is highly illogical most of the time, so all that to say that it is normal for lower quality players to step it up past their abilities.
    not really. yesterday i was late to watch my game, and when i watch it was already started 15 minutes and the score is 0-2 !! i am losing even i am the better team. and after i start watching, the score remains 0-2.If i watch from the start of the match i think i wont lose.