Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity
  • 1 Post By Sxrenity

Thread: Same player injured in 3 fixtures in a row...coincidence?

Same player injured in 3 fixtures in a row...coincidence?

Never really had a big problem with injuries in this game up until this season (season 3).

but now i know what all the fuss is about...

There seems to be a pattern with these injuries.

It always seems to happen in games i dominate and win by 4+ goals.

I've had injuries in EVERY cup game i've played this season. They've all been against teams 2 or 3 levels higher which could be a factor.

And it always seems to be the most crucial players to me that get injured. ie. my 40+ goals a season ST and AMR players. Its almost as if Nordeus knows i'll fork out for these players and not wait the 5+ days for them to recover. Cheap trick to gain more money out of me i guess?

One of the players mentioned above, my star player, AMR Dave Halling has been injured in 3 fixtures in a row now, once for 2 days, then for 4, then for 6.

Getting beyond a joke! Nordeus has had its assigned monthly budget out of me, i refuse to pay more

Not a rant as such, i just wanted to see if anyone else noticed patterns in their injuries.
    Yinhung likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    Never really had a big problem with injuries in this game up until this season (season 3).

but now i know what all the fuss is about...

There seems to be a pattern with these injuries.

It always seems to happen in games i dominate and win by 4+ goals.

I've had injuries in EVERY cup game i've played this season. They've all been against teams 2 or 3 levels higher which could be a factor.

And it always seems to be the most crucial players to me that get injured. ie. my 40+ goals a season ST and AMR players. Its almost as if Nordeus knows i'll fork out for these players and not wait the 5+ days for them to recover. Cheap trick to gain more money out of me i guess?

One of the players mentioned above, my star player, AMR Dave Halling has been injured in 3 fixtures in a row now, once for 2 days, then for 4, then for 6.

Getting beyond a joke! Nordeus has had its assigned monthly budget out of me, i refuse to pay more

Not a rant as such, i just wanted to see if anyone else noticed patterns in their injuries.
    If its 3 matches in a row, then I assume you keep healing him with red packs. Try not doing so and letting him heal naturally. I very rarely use red packs at all, except in extreme emergencies.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Yes, out of all the players playing the game, nordeus singled out you, chose to follow your cup games and injure your important players in the hopes of getting more money out of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    If its 3 matches in a row, then I assume you keep healing him with red packs. Try not doing so and letting him heal naturally. I very rarely use red packs at all, except in extreme emergencies.

I rarely do, but I need this player as I'm having to do giant killing every other day, I'm drawn against teams 3/4 levels higher, can't afford to field my weaker players.

Really do hope they address this. All injuries do is provide Nordeus with extra income, they don't enhance the gaming experience in any way, shape or form.

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Yes, out of all the players playing the game, nordeus singled out you, chose to follow your cup games and injure your important players in the hopes of getting more money out of you.
    Lol, if you read it properly I was asking if OTHER PLAYERS (read that yeah?)

Have any similar experiences with injuries like these, in no way did I say it was only me.

Nordeus could quite easily write formulas in the game engine to injure players they seem to be on good form, knowing people are more likely to buy red packs for healing.

#JFT96

I rarely do, but I need this player as I'm having to do giant killing every other day, I'm drawn against teams 3/4 levels higher, can't afford to field my weaker players.

Really do hope they address this. All injuries do is provide Nordeus with extra income, they don't enhance the gaming experience in any way, shape or form.
    I'm playing against higher level players every day in my league. I've currently got my 7* defender injured (4 days), but I'm using my 4* back-up as a replacement, and he is my top player for assists.
    LONDON CITY

I'm playing against higher level players every day in my league. I've currently got my 7* defender injured (4 days), but I'm using my 4* back-up as a replacement, and he is my top player for assists.
    Yeah, I don't usually mind fielding the weaker players for the league, most of my team are scouts or just under, and I usually play a low 5 star player as a sub for either AM players, and he's an absolute machine, I guess it's because the teams I'm playing in the league are weaker.

I'm barely scraping through the cup atm fielding a full scout squad, desperately need to lower my average quality haha
    Raykco likes this.

#JFT96

Yeah, I don't usually mind fielding the weaker players for the league, most of my team are scouts or just under, and I usually play a low 5 star player as a sub for either AM players, and he's an absolute machine, I guess it's because the teams I'm playing in the league are weaker.

I'm barely scraping through the cup atm fielding a full scout squad, desperately need to lower my average quality haha
    I have the reverse scenario. I'm the top quality rated team in my Champs League comp, but in the league, although I'm a level 12 player. I am in a league with 11 level 13 players, so I have to play my best players whenever I can. Still won't use packs to heal them though, because I believe, that is what the game wants me to do, so as I buy more.
    LONDON CITY

I have the reverse scenario. I'm the top quality rated team in my Champs League comp, but in the league, although I'm a level 12 player. I am in a league with 11 level 13 players, so I have to play my best players whenever I can. Still won't use packs to heal them though, because I believe, that is what the game wants me to do, so as I buy more.
    I see, I guess the game struggles to find teams at the same level once you get past level 10 as not as many people are playing the game regularly after 10 seasons?

I've never effectively 'bought' tokens with my own money for these odd injuries, I usually use tokens I've gotten from Tapjoy or vids, I did have to spend a couple of quid to get red packs in my second season as BOTH my strikers were injured just before my CL final, and I had no choice really.
    Raykco likes this.

#JFT96