Thread: how do you play in these conditions?

Apprentice

how do you play in these conditions?

I'm level 5 now, and i'm in a "new" server, I can tell because there is only 1 5* player in the TL and every player attracts high bidding wars, I have not been able to win a single Champions league, 1 cup. how do i build a good team like this :/ i am a normal 35T player with no offers and videos available in my country.

this is my crappy team
    how do you play in these conditions?-top-eleven.jpg

Wait until after daily maintenance, majority of the users are sleeping or don't bother logging in. That is your chance to buy some good players for 1 token.

A friend of mine is very good in these situations and has a fully 5* team and even some 6* players and only has 35T a season.

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    Wait until after daily maintenance, majority of the users are sleeping or don't bother logging in. That is your chance to buy some good players for 1 token.

A friend of mine is very good in these situations and has a fully 5* team and even some 6* players and only has 35T a season.
    I do that, either there aren't any good players, or some players are awake(man these guys must be filthy rich, bid multiple times in one round)

or the remaining time is 4 hours for the bid to end.

Rookie
    Alleo, your squad looks decent to me but obviously not good enough to compete at the very top.

What I do is first and foremost make sure my first choice 11 is as good as possible, even if it means my other 7/8 players are 1*.

Obviously this is tough for you as you can't get free condition packs so you probably have to rotate.

Like others have said, try get on the transfer market early in the morning or late at night, I got occasions at level 3 where I could sign good 34 quality (I think) players for 1 or two tokens.
    NONE TOKEN PURCHASING PLAYER

IN SEASON 4, CURRENTLY LEVEL 4

Season 1: 3RD PLACE IN LEAGUE

Season 2: WON LEAGUE, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP

Season 3: 6TH PLACE IN LEAGUE, WON CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

AVERAGE AGE ~ 24.2
    AVERAGE QUALITY ~ 29
    TEAM VALUE ~ 29.1M
    SEATING ~3000

TEAM NAME ~ Otley AFC
    FAN CLUB NAME ~ LEEDS SERVICE CREW

You could always "Tank" a few seasons and save up T and let other clubs move a few levels above you and good players will be in better supply to you to buy.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*