Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Seven mintues between games?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Simhomerj View Post
    I understand that "Top Eleven" try to make the game as realistic as possible, however, how realistic is it have only seven minutes between two matches?
    Today I played a Champions League, when finished I had only seven minutes until a league game. I had to use all of my rests and moral packs to try and have my team ready to play (this did no good as I still lost the game 3-0). How "realistic" is the game play?
    Anyone else had this happen to them?
    Yes, I noticed this point of realistic time between matches. And I am sad thinking that... they know this unrealistic things but they like some days per week people have closing matches so someplayers (with some shortsquads, or injured...etc) and sometimes needs to spent greenpacks. So making this unrealistic, dificults people saving greenpacks.

If they would like to make it realistic, between 2 matches should be about 8-9 hours for you (24 hours for you, are 7 days for your squad. So about 8-9 hours for you, should be about 3 days for your squad).

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LesterMind View Post
    Yes, I noticed this point of realistic time between matches. And I am sad thinking that... they know this unrealistic things but they like some days per week people have closing matches so someplayers (with some shortsquads, or injured...etc) and sometimes needs to spent greenpacks. So making this unrealistic, dificults people saving greenpacks.

If they would like to make it realistic, between 2 matches should be about 8-9 hours for you (24 hours for you, are 7 days for your squad. So about 8-9 hours for you, should be about 3 days for your squad).
    Sorry I think i am calculating wrong. 3 days for a squad should be 10-11 hours for you.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    SLIGHT GLITCH??? LOL

And why would we WANT to pay tokens to fix this slight glitch? This is programmed to happen so you waste tokens.
    Ok perhaps it's a BIG glitch? lol...i don't pay to fix it but ill agree that it's probably another way for nordeous to turn a profit...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12