Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Maor23

Thread: this is how realistic T11 is

Rookie

Post this is how realistic T11 is

played a match versus a team with 4 Stars less than me. so far so normal. but:

A GK plays DL
    A DC plays DMC
    A DMR plays MC
    A DML plays AMC
    2 MC play ST

I only won 2:1 with 4-4 (DMC)-2 and all players perfect Morale and min 85% Condition...
    At least i won ...this is how realistic T11 is-zwischenablage04.jpg

No one said this was realistic lol, it just simulates results

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    No one said this was realistic lol, it just simulates results
    thats not what Nordeus sais
    they would say: T11 is a realistic Simulation
    lol

The game will never be realistic while you can heal injured players with red packs, so they can play in the next match. It don't happen in real life.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33

Quote Originally Posted by Raykco View Post
    The game will never be realistic while you can heal injured players with red packs, so they can play in the next match. It don't happen in real life.
    the players also don't get injured every match and every training for months all of a sudden, so it kinda balances this out.
    TheGunners likes this.

Banned
    the more i realize that the game will not improve, the more I realize that I should be playing something else. This is a cash grab game, and it is just pissing me off more and more every day.

I realize more and more how greedy they are when I dont buy blue packs and my guys who used to win almost every game have tied the last 3 games and lost out of the cup because the morale is low and I dont get enough blue packs to sustain it. and I dont get enough videos to bump up my numbers AND I WONT BUY ONE MORE TOKEN. I kept saying that and bought $5 = 37T the other day. Well, I am going to have the wife give up her account and my other lvl 5 is going ghost as well and they will just stagnate. I have a lvl 1 that will never buy tokens just so I can get the stats of the upgrade facilities.

I will keep my lvl 6 account and check in once a day to get the tokens and train, but the other accounts will be put on the automatic once a day token so i dont have to log in every day.

This is my decline in T11. My swansong. I have had it with the bull**** issues that never get addressed. I will play but not care like I used to. I have better things to do with my time.