Thread: About sending gifts !

Rookie

About sending gifts !

I heard that stuff from the club shop (logos,jerseys) can be send to other players as a gift. Is it really true ? If it true how to do and how to pay ?? (tokens or money)

thanks in advance

Apprentice
    they are a gift.. if you want something in return you have to negotiate over forum or facebook (and you can basically only trade for other emblems/jerseys since you cant send cash or tokens to other teams, which is a good thing). Usually I just send stuff from my 2nd account to my first (its just graphics so not unfair competition)
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bermudo View Post
    they are a gift.. if you want something in return you have to negotiate over forum or facebook (and you can basically only trade for other emblems/jerseys since you cant send cash or tokens to other teams, which is a good thing). Usually I just send stuff from my 2nd account to my first (its just graphics so not unfair competition)
    I would like to know more about how to send stuff from the 2nd account. Could you explain more about this please

Rookie
    someone !! advice me please !!!

After buying a jersey or a logo you will have the send as a gift option. Same pop up box used to send packs to friends. Just choose one and send.