Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do player nationalities affect any stats at all?

Apprentice

Do player nationalities affect any stats at all?

as titles says. do certain countries have extra bonuses? like brazil gets better technical stats at younger age or something of sort?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapyer View Post
    as titles says. do certain countries have extra bonuses? like brazil gets better technical stats at younger age or something of sort?
    they said NO, but God know...
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    one quick question,i don`t want to open another thread for this...how do you choose the captain of the team?

Well, I don't think it does, but its obvious you'll find more brazilian or spanish players than lets say players from Congo. I have a tendency of purchasing south american players. From what I've noticed so far, the best players are either south-american or scandinavian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukovnik27 View Post
    Well, I don't think it does, but its obvious you'll find more brazilian or spanish players than lets say players from Congo. I have a tendency of purchasing south american players. From what I've noticed so far, the best players are either south-american or scandinavian.
    It don't have anything with that )
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    one quick question,i don`t want to open another thread for this...how do you choose the captain of the team?
    Choose who you want, as long captain won't perform better or he won't get some extra stats

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    It don't have anything with that )
    Yeah, I figured, but just saying that generally theres more players of a certain nationality and that automaticly increases the chances for a good one to pop up from that specific nationality.

Quote Originally Posted by Pukovnik27 View Post
    Yeah, I figured, but just saying that generally theres more players of a certain nationality and that automaticly increases the chances for a good one to pop up from that specific nationality.
    Normaly players who develop faster are playing better too so this very expensive players should perform better too

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Choose who you want, as long captain won't perform better or he won't get some extra stats
    there must be a reason why they put this option,maybe he won`t perform better,but the team will!

Quote Originally Posted by Cronco Octav View Post
    there must be a reason why they put this option,maybe he won`t perform better,but the team will!
    It won't :P the thing with captain is just to be... anyway computer is selecting one if you didn't set before but in my mail from them, they said is just a visual thing :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast