Thread: i draw againts not legal formation

Exclamation i draw againts not legal formation

Hi
    i draw againts not legal formation
    where i can turn to?
    i draw againts not legal formation-not-legalb.jpg

I've lost games vs Illegal Formations before, these things happen, you need to get on with the game.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah, illegal formation gives a possession penalty, but that doesn't mean it'll be an easy game. You still need to play well to win.
    Seems like you were unlucky against a higher-level manager, but hang on in there and the good luck will be yours.

theres not rules againts it??????
    so why they make rules if they cant uphold the law...
    after i invest money , and this is what i get in deserve?!
    i will not buy anything anymore if they not giving me 3-0 victory!!!

The rule is 80-20% possession in favour of the legal formation. But possession doesn't guarantee a victory.

edit What happens when two illegal formations play each other? Someone must have tested this in a friendly. July?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    The rule is 80-20% possession in favour of the legal formation. But possession doesn't guarantee a victory.

edit What happens when two illegal formations play each other? Someone must have tested this in a friendly. July?
    Hehe have never seen that before during my 10 seasons.

As others have mentioned possesion doesn't mean that you will be guaranteed to win. He actually has your two attackers well marked by one CB and one DML/DMR. Luckily he at least didn't play down your flanks because you could have lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post

2 illegal formations cancel each other out and possession returns to normal.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*