Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By cracicot

Thread: Special ability?

Special ability?

Good afternoon!
    I wanted to know if it is feasible to create the special ability a player. I have a few young players and I would not waste them, on the contrary. I would like to take full advantage.
    Ty

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucio Mongelli Gutés View Post
    Good afternoon!
    I wanted to know if it is feasible to create the special ability a player. I have a few young players and I would not waste them, on the contrary. I would like to take full advantage.
    Ty
    I just finished adding the Wall SA to my 18yo DL/DC. he ended up being my lowest rated player over the course of the season as all his skill points went to his SA instead of his abilities, but I figured he was a fairly fast trainer and would catch up over the next few seasons until I sell him, but he got injured the training session right after I assigned the last skill point to give him the WALL. un-****ing-believable.

So I just bought a new 18yo, worth $2M more than my injured guy, so he should be a faster trainer, which is good, and here I go AGAIN. He was also 39Q instead of 34Q like my old one, so an upgrade in every way.

But yes, it is good to give an SA. But realize that 50 skill points is 2/3 of a STAR. My 39Q DL/CD can be 42Q but without the Wall or Aerial SA, he is not as attractive to me. I would rather have a 39Q DL/DC with WALL/AERIAL instead of a 42Q DL/DC.

That being said, I would rather have a 39Q ST with freekick or 1v1 instead of a 42Q ST with nothing.

Get what I am saying? It all depends on how fast you can get him the 50 skill points. If you powertrain, then it takes 2 days or so, possibly one if he is a mega fast trainer. Someone will correct me with the proper time period of course, since I only read about this.

ST: freekick or 1v1
    AMC/AMR/AML: Shadow striker
    MC: freekick or corner
    DMC: playmaker
    DC: Aerial or Wall

Those are what I would strive for.
    gruber008 and Yinhung like this.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I just finished adding the Wall SA to my 18yo DL/DC. he ended up being my lowest rated player over the course of the season as all his skill points went to his SA instead of his abilities, but I figured he was a fairly fast trainer and would catch up over the next few seasons until I sell him, but he got injured the training session right after I assigned the last skill point to give him the WALL. un-****ing-believable.

So I just bought a new 18yo, worth $2M more than my injured guy, so he should be a faster trainer, which is good, and here I go AGAIN. He was also 39Q instead of 34Q like my old one, so an upgrade in every way.

But yes, it is good to give an SA. But realize that 50 skill points is 2/3 of a STAR. My 39Q DL/CD can be 42Q but without the Wall or Aerial SA, he is not as attractive to me. I would rather have a 39Q DL/DC with WALL/AERIAL instead of a 42Q DL/DC.

That being said, I would rather have a 39Q ST with freekick or 1v1 instead of a 42Q ST with nothing.

Get what I am saying? It all depends on how fast you can get him the 50 skill points. If you powertrain, then it takes 2 days or so, possibly one if he is a mega fast trainer. Someone will correct me with the proper time period of course, since I only read about this.

ST: freekick or 1v1
    AMC/AMR/AML: Shadow striker
    MC: freekick or corner
    DMC: playmaker
    DC: Aerial or Wall

Those are what I would strive for.
    thank you very much, is a great tip!

i finished making my ST 1x1 SA and AMR/AMC shaddow striker SA
    you only do that if :
    1-you can afford 50 Green packs
    2-they are fast trainer (to know if one is fast trainer, if you hit 10% stretching training in normal, he should get 18-20 skills points in average if he is 5*, more if he is 4* and more if 3*..etc)
    3- he is 18 yo or max 19 yo.. just to make sure is a long term investment that make it worth it
    4- the earlier you apply, the better, ex: 3* fast trainer, will make you consume less than 50 green packs, 4* will make you consume around 50, 5* will make you consume between 50-60 green packs
    5- in my last case for last 2 players, one player I trained him till he was close to next star and stopped 15 skills points away, and started to apply for SA, bcz once i hit new star levels, he will develop slower ..bcz i needed him .. but the other one, i applied SA first as was not that much needed
    6- is important if you are close to next level, to apply skills points to SA once you get them, let us say you are 15 skills points far from new star level, if you collected 15skills points and never applied it to SA, game will considered you reached new star level, so what i did is to apply them straightway with no delays (thanks for July fourth for that tips)
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)