Thread: Adding Friends

Adding Friends

Does anyone add friends anymore? Every time I do it I get pounded with friendly matches the crap out my team's form for league and cup matches.

Pro
    I do not and I reject any requests. Until Nordeus fixes the issue, that's my approach. The only one I didn't remove (other than my real friends) is Mourinho because they said there might be a benefit to him.. still waiting for that..

Personally i have a limit of ten friends so that i get free packs & extra possession when they watch my games...but...

They all know that i don't play friendlies because i never invite them to and they never ask...

Not all friends are that good tho...be selective...some are nasty with friendlies ...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Apprentice
    fortunately for me, i have alot of real life friends who play top eleven so they dont challenge me to friendlies and we challenge each other on the first day of the season by agreement.

I've always added friends since I first started playing. I must have been lucky, because in those nine months, I've only experienced unwanted friendlies on a handful of occasions, from about four of them. I have since unfriended them. At present, I have 106 in game friends, who all seem to have mutual respect for each other. Always gifting and supporting.
    LONDON CITY

Olympic Stadium...East London

Season 47...........Manager Level 33