Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player morals & condition drop everyday

Question Player morals & condition drop everyday

Hi

During the current season, I noticed that player morals & condition aggressively drop everyday.

Some of these players were on the team last season and I didn't notice this on them last season, but in this season it happens every day.

Knowing that I won most of my fixtures and didn't lose except for 2 games in this season on 3 championships that I'm in.

I also set win bonuses for every championship.

I do not do training except for stretching as I almost have 2 fixtures a day and sometimes I play the league fixtures with substitutes, still the condition aggressively drops as well.

Condition could be dropping a lot because of your tactics. Playing hard hard attack, hard tackling and full pitch press can drop your condition more than usual I hear. As for moral, a players moral will drop after losses, if they get substituted, or miss some games entirely. Injuries will also aggresively drop a players moral, as well as playing them in the wrong position. Probs wanna get feedback from a veteran though as I've only been playing for a season and a bit, but this is what I've heard.

I have had a similar problem and made a post yesterday about it and figured out (with some help of forum) that if you set your first 11 moral to superb it should not drop.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by festinator View Post
    Condition could be dropping a lot because of your tactics. Playing hard hard attack, hard tackling and full pitch press can drop your condition more than usual I hear. As for moral, a players moral will drop after losses, if they get substituted, or miss some games entirely. Injuries will also aggresively drop a players moral, as well as playing them in the wrong position. Probs wanna get feedback from a veteran though as I've only been playing for a season and a bit, but this is what I've heard.
    Thanks for the reply, I don't play hard attack or hard tackling or even whole pitch.

As I'm into 3 different championships in this season, I have to rest some key players and keep them for important games. I do have a couple of players playing in wrong positions but not all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    I have had a similar problem and made a post yesterday about it and figured out (with some help of forum) that if you set your first 11 moral to superb it should not drop.
    Thanks

I will give that hint a try.

Banned
    Not true at all. I have always had my morale set to superb and it drops regardless of whether I win or not. I play my guys in the right positions and I even have given them the win bonus this season. So all that talk about morale not droppin is just ****. It might drop LESS, but it still drops.

Its just a number anyways...so it will drop regardless.

So can you explain to me why in 1st leg of cup and c/l and league games when it was very good it dropped, I had poor match ratings then in the return leg I set to superb and the entire first 11 stays at superb and I win the match against level above 4-0 and have improved match ratings?
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Dreamer
    So can you explain to me why in 1st leg of cup and c/l and league games when it was very good it dropped, I had poor match ratings then in the return leg I set to superb and the entire first 11 stays at superb and I win the match against level above 4-0 and have improved match ratings?
    The question is - how can you "confirm" that suggested behavior after just 1 match in this game where everything seems random at times. I can even show you a screenshot of my Cup match yesterday where it shows Total shots: 1 and Shots on target: 2 ... does that confirm that shots on targed don't count in the total shots stat?

I will keep an eye on it in the up coming matches but I see it as an improvement to what I had previously!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2