Thread: how can i play with 5lvl player

how can i play with 5lvl player

hello to all. first of all im a lvl 3 player in top elevan. but this Show me that i will play my next cup match with a 5 lvl player. what is that? is this a bug?

Dreamer
    No, it's not a bug and everybody hates it.

Quote Originally Posted by Narf View Post
    No, it's not a bug and everybody hates it.
    okey man. thank you for help me about this but its really bad situation for everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Tubifex View Post
    okey man. thank you for help me about this but its really bad situation for everybody
    It's not a bad situation at all. In every cup tournament there is always the possibility of coming up against stronger competition. It's the same in real life football tournaments. Despite that, there are plenty of underdog success stories where the 'weaker' team beats the 'stronger' team.

Think of it as a way to really test the capability of yourself as a manager and your players as a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Millson View Post
    It's not a bad situation at all. In every cup tournament there is always the possibility of coming up against stronger competition. It's the same in real life football tournaments. Despite that, there are plenty of underdog success stories where the 'weaker' team beats the 'stronger' team.

Think of it as a way to really test the capability of yourself as a manager and your players as a team.
    thank you to answer my question.

in league table, all players are in same lvl. but in the cup and the champions league, players not in same lvl. any 5 lvl player can buy a good player from his transfer list. but 3 lvl player (me) cant buy a good player like 5 lvl player.

its not a bad stuation to all, you said. yes its true. its a good stuation for the player (lvl5) who will play with me tomorrow.

sorry for my bad english

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubifex View Post
    thank you to answer my question.

in league table, all players are in same lvl. but in the cup and the champions league, players not in same lvl. any 5 lvl player can buy a good player from his transfer list. but 3 lvl player (me) cant buy a good player like 5 lvl player.

its not a bad stuation to all, you said. yes its true. its a good stuation for the player (lvl5) who will play with me tomorrow.

sorry for my bad english
    You should not see this in the Champions League, only in the cup.