Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: why am i losing that much money?

why am i losing that much money?

in the past week ihad like 7 million now i have 45 thousand how the hell did this happen????????????

Did you sign any players? That is obvious.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    That is obvious.
    Really? how much more insulting can you get? You would think that someone would know basic arithmetic and his own actions in this game....no, not you....you assume the OP is a freakin idiot and doesnt know his ass from a tea kettle.

What do you expect his reply to be?? "uhhhh, yeah, I forgot I just bought a 4* 18yo for $6.5M...oops, sorry for the useless post."

Really????

I know that there are only a few ways you can lose money in this game and for that much, you have to had to buy someone, but there has to be other excuses, no matter how unreal they are....

Quote Originally Posted by foulmouthbiotch View Post
    Really? how much more insulting can you get? You would think that someone would know basic arithmetic and his own actions in this game....no, not you....you assume the OP is a freakin idiot and doesnt know his ass from a tea kettle.

What do you expect his reply to be?? "uhhhh, yeah, I forgot I just bought a 4* 18yo for $6.5M...oops, sorry for the useless post."

Really????

I know that there are only a few ways you can lose money in this game and for that much, you have to had to buy someone, but there has to be other excuses, no matter how unreal they are....
    Why you flaming? Another thing is that what you say is TOO MUCH!!!

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

MDKII
    Please keep it civil, folks.

A suggestion: Are you winning matches? If so you might have a large sum reserved for Win Bonuses (go to: Finances > Tickets&Bonuses>Win Bonus).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Why you flaming? Another thing is that what you say is TOO MUCH!!!
    Like MDKII said, keep it civil. If you call that flaming...wow. I called you out on your apparent matter-of-fact attitude, that basically made the OP look like a fool. If anyone was flaming, you did it indirectly.

A better post from you would have been to direct him to Nordeus support or to PM MDKII for his guidance.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by KrAK View Post
    A suggestion: Are you winning matches? If so you might have a large sum reserved for Win Bonuses (go to: Finances > Tickets&Bonuses>Win Bonus).
    yep this is a good thing to check

MKL
    lol foulmouthbiotch, MDKII comment was for you, you are not on LoL forum, you can be nice with us

For the op, it is likely that you bought a player and you tought he was 600k but was 6000k or it is a bug or you never had 6M in the first place (the win bonus to league match can decrease your treasury a little, but no way it can make a 6M gap, or maybe in lvl 20 league).

Sounds a lot, If you can't think of a reason contact the support.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Rowland Is the Fat conTROLLer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast