Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Alleo.
  • 1 Post By Golden Boys FC

Thread: what should i do?

Apprentice

what should i do?

theres this 25 year old 5* player on the market and i have 12T
    i really want to buy him, i know there'll be a bidding war but i feel confident because i just won a bidding war for a 5* keeper in 6 rounds, the problem is I saw a guy bid he's lvl 5, with a $11 budget, a good team and with liverpool official kits so i'm guessing he buys tokens, so should i go for it or not?

You'll never know unless you try.
    I regret not bidding on a player at the beginning of this season because I thought there'd be a bidding war - there wasn't, and I missed the chance.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    You'll never know unless you try.
    I regret not bidding on a player at the beginning of this season because I thought there'd be a bidding war - there wasn't, and I missed the chance.
    I went for it, and had decided to use up till 7T. luck was on my side the token buyer didnt bid in the next round and I won the player in knockout round 2, im so happy now i got a 5 star striker
    magic3 and jklm_37 like this.

I avoid bidding wars myself because of the risk...you can end up with nothing but having used lots & lots of tokens...

Personally (apart from my scout GK) i only buy 18 yr old 2M+ players for normally one token on the auctions...
    JKLM FC...

L1- L- 4th/C -Prelim's...
    L2- L- 3rd/CL- Winner/C- SF's...
    L3- L- 2nd/CL- QF's/C- QF's...
    L4- L- 1st/CL- (Og)/C- Playoffs...

W.B.A......BOING BOING!!!...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jklm_37 View Post
    I avoid bidding wars myself because of the risk...you can end up with nothing but having used lots & lots of tokens...

Personally (apart from my scout GK) i only buy 18 yr old 2M+ players for normally one token on the auctions...
    your server must be an old one, mine isn't. its very hard to build my team for me, i dont bid on a player who has even 1 bidder on it but i had saved up quite a few tokens and was trying my luck on negotiations but didnt work, so i had 19 tokens left, I bought two 5 star players today and 9 tokens left.

I even have a 2 star player in my playing 11, its very hard for me to buy players

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    I went for it, and had decided to use up till 7T. luck was on my side the token buyer didnt bid in the next round and I won the player in knockout round 2, im so happy now i got a 5 star striker
    Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo. View Post
    Well done!

The joy of winning in an auction - Priceless
    Xagec likes this.
    Watford Boys FC
    Season 1 - League Champions
    Cup Winners

Season 2 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners

Season 3 - League Champions
    Champions League Winners
    Cup Runners Up

Pro
    Had it the other day 19 year old amc/amr with shadow striker 5* (45 rated) and there was 2 token buyers already in the auction. I took a gamble and got him relatively cheap, 5 tokens. Sometimes your bidding style can put the other bidders off, i.e bidding at the beginning of every round