Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: is it the game engine work too logic?

is it the game engine work too logic?

how im defeat with huge score last cup match today with one team that have one above level from me but i had better quality squads? im watched it, he didnt! also there is hommie match. but what a .. sh.. i lost 0-4. ok if 1/2 his team scored me, but its too baddas result since my possesion 20% above!! i'm now hard acceptance cause im lesser level than him, for the game engine i feel so fukn logic?? can i win the second leg, please your answer with logically too?

dont ask me bout morals and stamina? i had mantaining my squads for green every single ones.

i used formation 4-5V-1 on that match, he used 3-1-4-2 with
    DL-DC-DC
    DMC
    ML-MC-MC-MR
    ST-ST
    Last edited by nordeus5; 06-13-2013 at 09:18 PM.

Your english is awful, sorry to say. But you mention a 20% possession on your side so i guess you used an illegal formation, hence the cathastrophic result.

Pro
    is your possession 20% or 20% higher than his?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Your english is awful, sorry to say. But you mention a 20% possession on your side so i guess you used an illegal formation, hence the cathastrophic result.
    His English is not the best but it's easier to understand than some on these forums. He said 20% above, so I read that as 60-40 to the home side.
    But a 4-0 result in those circumstances is not unusual, the level difference wouldn't even be a factor, just better formation and tactics.
    For the return leg, I'd go attacking with something like 3-4-1-2.
    nordeus5 likes this.

thankyou.. i ment my possesion are higher, that's 70% on me.
    yeah my english is crappy, im not using it on my daily but i tried my best.
    what should i do then, am i should using more attacking strategy on 2nd leg away's match as your suggest? feel almost give up there, i must making atleast 4 goals that Barca cant did in rl. LOL!
    Last edited by nordeus5; 06-13-2013 at 09:11 PM.

i was so hard to believed it too before, realize i just had one player that have 6 value on match result/form, it is my only ST. else are 7 then 8 for my AML.
    Last edited by nordeus5; 06-13-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Pro
    you probably wont go through. You never said how much higher your quality is. Also, don't pay much attention to the stats here, it's not like FM, stats dont mean anything here.

Dreamer
    This happens a lot in the Cup, I see a lot of teams winning 4:0 the first match with no obvious advantage and then they eventually lose the second match, but still progress for obvious reasons.
    It also happened to me last season - granted, I was playing a level 7 team while I myself was 4th, but I had a minor quality advantage. It was a managed team, but by a complete noob who didn't even level up that season and had finished 7th the previous one. Lost 0:4 at home the first match and half of my team got rated at 5 ... then the second match it was 0:3 for me by half time and finished 1:4 with them scoring in the last minute with their only shot on target. That was my only loss for the season in all competitions and it got me out of the cup, even though for most of the time it looked like I had turned it around. Now THAT sucks big time, but unfortunately it happens to a lot of people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast