Thread: semi final cup game (against stronger individual players)

semi final cup game (against stronger individual players)

Hey guys,

i added two attachements.

One is my current team formation (4-3N-2-1) and there you can see the quality of my players. The other screenshots shows you my cup opponent in the semi final.

The match time isnt set yet, so i dont know when i will play against him. The formations could change too.

As you can see, my defense is pretty strong, qualtity from 25 - 29. I try my best to get my two ST, with 1 on 1, on quality 25. Just a few more points to spend.

Which options do i have to stop his best player ? (world class ST)

Can you say this player is going to make a difference ?

My overall team quality is 23,1 and his 19,5. But his world class player is way better than my best players.

Thank you for your help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails semi final cup game (against stronger individual players)-mein-team.jpg   semi final cup game (against stronger individual players)-pokalgegner.jpg  
    Last edited by BiteTheDust; 06-19-2013 at 08:09 PM.

I don't know, but I think your squad and formation should do well against his. As long as you play your best-rated defender in the counter-position to where his star striker might be, there's nothing else you can do to stop him. If you play to your strengths you have a very good chance of beating him.
    Good luck!

Shoul i play 4 - 5 -1 V Style against his 4-4-2 Formation ?

Then, which tactis ?