Thread: Morale Boosters when Tanking.

Question Morale Boosters when Tanking.

Hi guys,I have decided to tank this season.Everday I get boosters from facilites and gifts.But the morale boosters are mising.Right now I have 0 morale.And since I am losing every match even if I have one,the defeat is going to take it.So what facilites or methods exist to bring morale boosters.Thank YOU!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Except what you said, there are 2 more ways to get boosters.

1. You can buy them with tokens (but I don't think you want to do this).

2. You can watch videos and win moral boosters or other boosters (the problem is this option it's limited and it's hard to find this videos).

Have a nice day!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I know guys who have maybe 3 or 4 accounts/teams and send themselves these boosters everyday ?? just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Scrivener View Post
    I know guys who have maybe 3 or 4 accounts/teams and send themselves these boosters everyday ?? just a thought
    Still you can get just 1 type of boosters per day.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Yes friend gifs can help, and also friendlies, 2 per day can give you the same amount of blue, like as If you were playing normally, i think this is the Best way.
    I now have a lot of blue because of the friendlies i played, i had abandoned friend teams, 2 and 1 level above mine, só most of the times i won 3 per match. Infortunatly they already Been removed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yes friend gifs can help, and also friendlies, 2 per day can give you the same amount of blue, like as If you were playing normally, i think this is the Best way.
    I now have a lot of blue because of the friendlies i played, i had abandoned friend teams, 2 and 1 level above mine, só most of the times i won 3 per match. Infortunatly they already Been removed.
    I forgot about this, yes this can be a good idea, you can try to play 1 friendly game per day to win other boosters :P

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Except what you said, there are 2 more ways to get boosters.

1. You can buy them with tokens (but I don't think you want to do this).

2. You can watch videos and win moral boosters or other boosters (the problem is this option it's limited and it's hard to find this videos).

Have a nice day!
    Yes the videos are an option.But like you I am from Romania.And I have no videos and not even good winning tokens offers.Yes I do not wanna buy them with tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Yes,this is a pretty good idea.Thank you!

Last season, when I was tanking, I used to apply them. It doesn't effect the result much. Also, if u watch matches, then even if u lose, the boosters won't go and u will lose one for losing but get one for watching the match. So it gets evened out to 0.