Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: When to train player with special ability

Rookie

When to train player with special ability

If you have a younger player18-20. Should you wait to have them learn the special ability and just trail their stats. Is there a age that you recommend to have them learn the special ability

Quote Originally Posted by les215 View Post
    If you have a younger player18-20. Should you wait to have them learn the special ability and just trail their stats. Is there a age that you recommend to have them learn the special ability
    There is a recommendation on learning a special ability to a player, do not do it... (IMO)

What do you prefer? a 40 quality DC + Aerial defending SA or a 43 quality DC with no special ability? Plus players lose a star every season if you always get promoted so they fall behind in keeping up with average quality levels to other players.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    I agree, that why I was asking. I started to think is it really worth spending the 50 skills points for these special abilities.

I agree, that why I was asking. I started to think is it really worth spending the 50 skills points for these special abilities.
    Same goes for teaching a new position. 43 MC or 40 MC/AMC?
    Uzismg12 likes this.

Rookie
    Yea, true. But why do they lose a star after each season? Does this mean they can lose several amount of quality score? Like if your a 24, you go back down to a 20?

Yea, true. But why do they lose a star after each season? Does this mean they can lose several amount of quality score? Like if your a 24, you go back down to a 20?
    No Quality remains the same numerical value, the star rating is a relative guide compared to players and managers of other levels. So you win promotion, your playing in a higher level so the relative rating of your players is lower compared to what it was the level below.

Rookie
    OHHHHH okay, that makes sense then

I go for stats all the time.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15

Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

Rookie
    well if you wanna sell that player and not performing in your team as you want train him skill set.
    so that can sell easily next or this season with higher margin market value.
    If you wanna use and he's performing at where he placed. why need to learn new position to add in or new skill.
    hope you have some idea of your team and go season after season as winning team.
    Cheers!!!!

If you have a lots of rest (30-40+), I think it's a good idea to train SA, especially freekick taker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast