Thread: Very bad season starts

Very bad season starts

Hi
    The last 3-4 seasons I always lose a lot of matches in the start of the season even if my team was in top form at the end of the previous season. After a few days it starts getting better and by the end of the season I'm winning every match.
    How can I improve my season start? I tried intense training before the season start, I tried no training at all before season start, I tried keeping the exact same team and tactics as in the end of the season, I tried adding new blood to the team... Nothing seems to work.

I'm losing faith in this game and in Nordeus...

Very bad season starts-tac.jpg

this is a standard result against a weak team and i feel frustrated and cheated. No communication from
    Nordeus and all Moderators do is tell off ppl for insulting. This is becoming one of the worst game experiences ever
    and it starts feeling like a huge waste of time.

I have the same problem and did not know what to do? Lose to the team that is much weaker. Attackers can not score a single goal even though they changed places, made ​​changes ...

Mischa, So what you're trying to say is that higher quality team must always win from a lower quality?

You know that there are many reasons why it was a draw, A draw is something normal. Maybe your formation wasn't good enough or you might have broken your formation with the wrong tactics., maybe your players weren't on full condition, maybe he has set bonusses for his players.. many many factors.

I don't know if the formation can change anything. I think it's a just a roll of a dice. For example if you have 80% possession then Nordeus gives you 4 dices and the opponent 1 dice. Occationally you roll 4x1 and the opponent 1x5 or 6 and he wins. Same thing with red/yellow cards and injuries. Maybe if your players fitness is good he gets 3 dices and if you roll a 5 or higher he doesn't get injured. Players with bad fitness/morale would then get only 2 dices for example. You can only improve your chances (more dices) but you cannot have 100% certainty that you won't roll the low numbers.

Same goes here ..never have bad start from the first season but now can't even win with team that level lower than me even the quality is 10 point difference.....