Thread: Building your city

Building your city

What's more importante to build ?

Now I don't know what I upgrade first, parking lot, restaurants or trainament center...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca F. Donato View Post
    What's more importante to build ?

Now I don't know what I upgrade first, parking lot, restaurants or trainament center...
    Build things "evenly." Don't make your stadium too big too quick since there are attendance caps (my goal has been to keep the seats around 25 to 20% of my fan base). The largest stadium you should have on level one is 800 seats. Level 2, 2500 seats. (Other threads have the numbers for the other levels, which is the large seat upgrade for the stadium level one level below your level). Build a better field b/c it lowers your chance of injury. Build your training and health care since they give you green and red packs. Build concessions because they provide extra money. Build the parking lot as you build the stadium so your fans have someplace to park. The order you do them is up to you, just spread them out. (When I first started building, I alternated between something for the fans and something for the players. Build the concessions for the fans, build the training center for the players, build the parking lot for the fans, build the first aid for the players, etc) Save the scoreboard and the lights to end. Don't use tokens to build your stadium faster, its a waste.
    Edward FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    Cup: ?

K Vegas FC currently on autopilot
    League: ?
    Champions: ?
    CU: ?

Tarcanes92's guide to adding seats to your stadium
    Tarcanes92's collection of Nordeus official articles that explain the game

I can recommend starting with pitch updates (already two updates) since they decrease the risk of injuries. Then going for boosters makes sense: Medical staff and fitness center. Afterwards you can upgrade the stadium, if you are about to get promoted (one level with each promotion and you will be fine). With stadium upgrades the parking lot must be update, too (spectators want to park their cars). Restaurants come then since they bring some extra money, but not as much as stadium upgrades. Scoreboard and floodlights have lowest priority to me, only updated when I have to. Youth academy is important in the later stages, highest priority after pitch updates and boosters, but in the first levels the player quality is to bad to help your team or bring in good money, so I not build it until you are level 3/4, but then do some upgrades.
    Last edited by Chris Rath; 07-19-2013 at 04:54 AM.

Founded: January, 16th 2013
    League level: 20
    "We are no cup team, we are a pub team"

- FCK stories from time to time, when I look around. -

As Tarcanes94 said build evenly.
    Wolf FC