Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 52bit

Thread: Newbie needs help!

Exclamation Newbie needs help!

Hey guys, i'm new here. I've played this game for 6 days but i still dont know how to get cash and tokens...Can you guys please show me some ways to get them? Searching on google doesnt help me much...

there are some really useful guides on this forum. Search July fourth in the search box. July fourth has some really useful threads....

thank 4 your help bro!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmlh666 View Post
    there are some really useful guides on this forum. Search July fourth in the search box. July fourth has some really useful threads....
    Thank for your help friend!!
    kmlh666 likes this.

You can earn tokens by contracts, money by winning games. There are indeed some good topics on the forum. Just read some, they're very useful
    FC Bop

S1 - League: 3rd (joined last day) // Level 1
    S2 - League: 1st / CL: 3th // Level 2
    S3 - League: 3rd / CL: Runner up // Level 3 (Holliday, no wifi)
    S4 - League: 5th / CL: Group rounds // Level 4 (not playing)
    S5 - League: 6th // Level 5 (not playing)

Few tips
    Depending on your location you may have offers which reward you with tokens on completion. (some don't work) These can include surveys, downloading apps, registering for sites, buying products,watching videos etc.
    They can be accessed on your mobile or on the your pc if you use it via top eleven site they can be found under win tokens there is also a box to the side which says 'watch the video and earn tokens'
    To earn money you can go on the facebook version of the game (its the same just different format / offers) and below the game is 4 boxes 1 which gives you cash for watching a video I believe its 10k for your level - 10 vids a day 100k - 7 days - 700k you just got your level 1 season cash back. The other 3 are the boosters. Hope this helps^^